SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Huskies

GBpakrzz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for pre-game chat... I read an article last week that said Hak was going to dismantle the DOT line and have Toews and Oshie centering different lines. Last night the DOT line was in full force. What's the word here?

Just for pre-game chat... I read an article last week that said Hak was going to dismantle the DOT line and have Toews and Oshie centering different lines. Last night the DOT line was in full force. What's the word here?

They started out seperate last night, if I remember correctly. Then put them back together.

Not sure anybody knows the thinking, but an Oshie goal with Assists to Toews and Duncan pretty much shows that they should be together.

Or maybe he practiced them apart so that he has the option to split them apart at any point in time he deems necessary. It would be a nice option to have, to know that they'd still be perfectly comfortable playing with other guys.

Play with the lines until you find something that works. Last night......it worked!

Here's the lineup for tonight from Brad's blog

Ryan Duncan-Jonathan Toews-T.J. Oshie

Chris Porter-Matt Watkins-Brad Miller

Chay Genoway-Ryan Martens-Andrew Kozek

Erik Fabian-Darcy Zajac-Michael Forney

Joe Finley-Brian Lee

Taylor Chorney-Kyle Radke

Zach Jones-Robbie Bina

Anthony Grieco

In the first, period UND is outscoring opponents 10-1.

In the third, period UND is outscoring opponents 13-6.

In the second period, UND has been outscored by opponents 18-8.

My key to the game is this: Don't lose the second period.