SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Mavericks

Sioux-cia

Gonna start this out. I'm still way out in the boondocks on the Navajo Nation reservation. Internet access this mornining was spotty. I'm moving out of my 'swanky' room at the Hampton and into a Hampton Inn owned mobile home today which is also suppose to have internet access. I know there's no satellite or dish out there as they told me I have to get my own!! :)

Please keep me informed on line!!! :D

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux need to come out early and establish the tempo they want and stick to it the entire game. Hopefully they can jump out to a big lead again and maintain it.

Goaltending will again be huge no matter who they start. Oshie needs to step up and they need to play miller the entire game.

GO SIOUX

Oshie needs to step up and they need to play miller the entire game.

GO SIOUX

One thing I noticed about Oshie last night was that every time he got the puck or was near it, he went to hit the Mav player near him instead of going for the puck and making a move. I like it when he hits, but I think he's concentrating on it too much.

The team has a whole needs to hit more. I'm just not seeing that ruggedness this year.

Nice to see Miller got rewarded for his game last night by being bumped up to the first line.

UND's line chart

Ryan Duncan-T.J. Oshie-Brad Miller

Chay Genoway-Matt Watkins-Chris Porter

Chris VandeVelde-Ryan Martens-Andrew Kozek

Erik Fabian-Darcy Zajac-Michael Forney

Joe Finley-Brian Lee

Taylor Chorney-Kyle Radke

Zach Jones-Robbie Bina

Anthony Grieco

These lines are according to Brad's blog

Hey! I got the internet feed tonight! Now I'm happy! Will be happier with a Sioux win. Should the Sioux be down after 1 1/2 periods, I'll take the hint that I'm the bad luck and log off my feed! :D Also watching the Devils game where ZPar and Zajac are playing on the same line. Announcer referred to them as "The Sioux Two."

Hey! I got the internet feed tonight! Now I'm happy! Will be happier with a Sioux win. Should the Sioux be down after 1 1/2 periods, I'll take the hint that I'm the bad luck and log off my feed! :DAlso watching the Devils game where ZPar and Zajac are playing on the same line. Announcer referred to them as "The Sioux Two."

Yet another awesome reason to bleed green.

Hey! I got the internet feed tonight! Now I'm happy! Will be happier with a Sioux win. Should the Sioux be down after 1 1/2 periods, I'll take the hint that I'm the bad luck and log off my feed! :D Also watching the Devils game where ZPar and Zajac are playing on the same line. Announcer referred to them as "The Sioux Two."

Is the Devils play-by-play guy Doc whatever who did the Stanley Cup last year? I think he used to do the CSTV games as well.

I got the game on as well. The cable company never took off my free NHL Center Ice preview. I'm guessing it's because my cable switched from Time Warner to Comcast and I got lost in the shuffle.

Why is Grieco starting two games in a row? Is he now considered the #1 Sioux goalie?

Lamoureux is injured and didn't make the trip. Hakstol apparently believes Grieco played well enough that he deserves the start again tonight.

Smoggy, that must be Doc Emerick(sp).

Why is Grieco starting two games in a row? Is he now considered the #1 Sioux goalie?

Thank goodness you're here to help me out.

Now you need to head to a game wearing your Sioux jersey. Take plenty of pics and post them on here!

Good luck tomorrow night. I'll be watching.