SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux / Badgers

GBpakrzz

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard fought series. 2 points ill take but bummer way to lose on a bad give a way by finley. it was a matter of who screwed up 1st and we did and they took advantage of it so props to uw. get back home and lets take it to maine.

wow, they stick salute a split?? thats pathetic ..or do they stick salute on any win there

phil is giving up 1 goal a game i think,not to shabby. hope he can contunue it.

it would have been nice to at least see this in ot, oh well, move on......

What the hell was Finley doin there.Gives the puck right to him.

I was surprised it was a goal because it appeared that Phil got plowed over.

But I guess that is the breaks. A split isn't bad. Especially in Madison.

Well, it definitely wasn't the best Sioux hockey game I've ever saw. However, we went into a hostile arena on homecoming/banner raising weekend and walked out with 2 points. Blaiser used to always say that walking away with 2 on the road was the goal, so I'm looking at it in that perspective:). The win would've been nice, but in all reality, I don't think our boys played well enough to deserve the win tonight. Go back to GF and get ready for Maine and let's hope for a better outcome next weekend! Still love the Sioux!

A split on the road is pretty good in this league. But still.....

One defensive lapse will cost you in games like this. Joe Finley will bounce back, as will this team next week vs. Maine at the Ralph.

You can almost bet that Brad Schlossman will pick Elliot as the key player in the game; the opposing goaltender is almost always the key player in the game in his articles when we lose no matter what the stats say. :)

Time to focus on the Black Bears.

I'll agree with that sentiment...

It might have just been me... but that was a pretty boring game to watch

yes you can :) especially when he passes it to the other team in our zone......very boring game overall, not many chances. move on to maine

It may have been said already.....but these Wisco announcers are actually WORSE than Drunk Woog and Frank Rugzacco!!! Horrible.

joe will bounce back. 1 bad mistake, oh well...nothing we can do now. and yes the sconie announcers are dry and give no details on anything that happens. they suck 4 sho

wow, they stick salute a split?? thats pathetic ..or do they stick salute on any win there

They stick salute after every series to thank the crowd. That place is crazy. While I hate to admit it, the rowdy atmosphere at the Kohl Center makes The Ralph look like a funeral.

I'll agree with that sentiment...

It might have just been me... but that was a pretty boring game to watch

I agree as well.

Anyone else think that I'm wrong? Oshie is snake bitten. That's at least 6 goals for him this season... oh wait...

Gosh, though, if everyone's going to blame a single player for every loss this season, then well, I'd hate to be that person. Finley should just quit hockey and move to Timbuktu because there's no way the Sioux will recover after Joudrey (or whomever) managed to jump into the path of his pass.

But hey, I can also blame Duncan for not scoring on clearly a golden opportunity.. Or maybe Oshie for not scoring when he had Elliott beat?

Guys, hate to break this to you, but we're not going to win every hockey game this season. We gave up ONE LOUSY GOAL. I'd be more upset if we gave up 4. The Badgers got lucky today, it's plainly as simple as that.