SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Neb-Omaha Game Thread

fightingsioux4life

It's time to get this thing started! North Dakota, #1 in the Northwest Region, travels to Neb-Omaha, #2 in the Region. They ruined our season last year, it's time for some payback!!!

Prediction:

UND 28

UNO 21

Manke has a big game against suspect Maverick pass defense, UND run defense slows down Omaha's #1 ranked rushing game, and gets a couple of picks.

Webcast available at CSTV.com

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the **** happened to the Sioux I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Diggler, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my arse from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Behrns, he's a dead man! Miller, dead! Kasperbauer... DEAD!!!! :silly::lol:???:D:sad:

What the **** happened to the Sioux I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Diggler, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my arse from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Behrns, he's a dead man! Miller, dead! Kasperbauer... DEAD!!!! :silly::lol:???:D

I like your attitude! :sad:

What the **** happened to the Sioux I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Diggler, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my arse from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Behrns, he's a dead man! Miller, dead! Kasperbauer... DEAD!!!!

Diggler,

You just proved that you listen to Dan "The Common Man" Cole on KFAN every weekday from 12-2pm! :lol:

Ok, everybody now...... (Cue Jefferson Starship music)

And we can build this dream together......

Standing strong forever.......

Nothing's gonna stop us now!!!!!

And if the world runs out of lovers......

We'll still have each other.......

Nothing's gonna stop us.......

Nothing's gonna stop us now!!!!! :silly:

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

On an unrelated note, while waiting for the Sioux game I have the gopher badger game on, boy are the gophers horrible! It is 35-3 uw with 14 minutes to go in 3rd.

The Gophers will remain winless in the Big Ten, but they should get out of the doghouse next week against D-IAA North Dakota State.

Or will they?!?! :lol:

T-minus 6 minutes and counting until kickoff in Omaha!!! :silly: