SiouxSports.com Forum

restaurants showing the wisconsin series?

siouxhockey1101

Buffalo Wild Wings 100% will, in both Fargo and GF (and elsewhere if you tell them). Ground Round probably will, Overtime (Dagwoods) probably will. This isn't a hard channel to get for restaurants. All they need is the Fox Sports package through Direct TV or Dish network. Don't know if Green Mill or Applebees have the package.

i just got this email from a relative that works for midcontinent and thought i would pass it on. it looks like the FSSN has picked up the games from the FSN feed for this weekend in selected areas.

Where: Grand Forks, GFAFB, Emerado, Grafton, Drayton, East Grand Forks, Crookston, Thompson, Buxton, Mayville, Portland, Hillsboro, Grandin, & Galesburg

What: Additional UND Hockey games (vs. Wisconsin Badgers) this weekend courtesy of FSN. The games will be shown on MC23. The Friday game is at 7:30 and Saturday is at 7:00.

i may be wrong, but it looks like this is just the gf midcontinent coverage area. it does not include the fargo cable one area, the rest of north dakota or the sioux falls/south dakota coverage area---why? i don't know.

i hope this helps some people out.

i just got this email from a relative that works for midcontinent and thought i would pass it on. it looks like the FSSN has picked up the games from the FSN feed for this weekend in selected areas.

Where: Grand Forks, GFAFB, Emerado, Grafton, Drayton, East Grand Forks, Crookston, Thompson, Buxton, Mayville, Portland, Hillsboro, Grandin, & Galesburg

What: Additional UND Hockey games (vs. Wisconsin Badgers) this weekend courtesy of FSN. The games will be shown on MC23. The Friday game is at 7:30 and Saturday is at 7:00.

i may be wrong, but it looks like this is just the gf midcontinent coverage area. it does not include the fargo cable one area, the rest of north dakota or the sioux falls/south dakota coverage area---why? i don't know.

if thats true its great news, i thought i was going to have to pull out the radio.

That was what we were waiting for, I knew they would come through.

I havn't been to the Roseville Joe Sensors, but the Bloomington one is always hopping w/green and black clad Sioux fans for any big Sioux football or hockey game. It's pretty cool, sitting at a mpls bar/restaurant and hearing people cheer loudly when the Sioux score!

Jeez, 10,000 alumni in Fargo and we can't get a huge series like this on cable? :D;)

yup bloomington

Roseville has all big screens now and last weekend had the UND game on 4 of them. They also cater to UND fans. They will have it on even if I'm the only one there. Roseville does have more problems getting the sound than Bloomington especially if its coming from the FSSN broadcast.

GO SIOUX!