SiouxSports.com Forum

Who will have a break out year?

siouxnami

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which returning player will have a breakout offensive year?

• Andrew Kozek
    • Matt Watkins
    • Kyle Radke
    • Chris Porter
    • Other
  2. 2. Which freshman will exceed expectations?

• Michael Forney
    • Hunter Bishop
    • Chay Genoway
    • Darcy Zajac
    • Anthony Grieco
    • Other

porter has a very nice season and has his best point production year in his senior campaign and of course leads this team to the Lou ???

bishop exceeds expectations in my eyes. he didnt come in with the hype forney and others did and i just think he will be a very nice suprise and puts up 18-25 points

Can I vote for all of the above in both polls?

I think we're going to get great years out of Radke, Porter, Kozek, and Watkins. I don't know if they will put up big numbers, but I think they will be solid contributors all year long.

I'm getting the impression that the freshman class isn't the most flashy class we've had (or in the NCAA by any means), but I think they'll fit in and exceed expectations in their own way according to the role Hak and crew give them. In the end, I think we'll all be impressed with the entire freshman class.

i put kozek...he will be awesome this year...around 40pts. and bishop as well, he has an advantage with his speed. genoway was a split with bishop, but i gave bishop the benefit of the doubt. it would be interesting to redo this poll after this weekend...some opinions will change.

i put kozek...he will be awesome this year...around 40pts. and bishop as well, he has an advantage with his speed. genoway was a split with bishop, but i gave bishop the benefit of the doubt. it would be interesting to redo this poll after this weekend...some opinions will change.

If your prediction comes true, I will buy you a beer in St. Louis site of the Frozen Four this year! ???

it's pretty Cool how so many can see the talent in just one game - (Like Oshie last year - You could just see it) - I voted for Hunter Bishop after just one look & so did many others - I'm looking forward to watching the lines develop

I think Chris Vande Velde can be a force too, if he gets paired with the right players

looks like many of the posters on this board were at or watched the Manitoba game.

Kozek and Bishop!

Those two guys could be big this season, Bishop shows a lot of hustle. I like Kozek's snap shot, he doesn't have a lot of movement on the stick and he shoots really quick, that could give goalies fits if there is the slightest bit of a screen in front of the net. I think some of those shots are going to start going in.

It looked like a horse race as all four lines were flying tonight.

This team has a lot of speed. Speed opens up the skating lanes and so will the scoring opportunities.

If the QU goalie hadn't been on this could have been a 10-1 game.