SiouxSports.com Forum

Alright Sioux Fans!

HockeyMom

We're building a u-shaped custom bar to go into a new addition on our house, and we are going to make it a Sioux bar.....we're going to throw old ticket stubs, memorabilia, hockey pucks, key chains, pictures, Coke bottles- ones from opening night at The Ralph and the Football National Championship, old programs, etc. into the resin.

What I'm looking for is ideas of things to throw in there.

We're hoping this becomes a gathering place to watch football and hockey games and so on......what we want is a unique piece that any Sioux fan would want in their house......

Throw some ideas my way.....

We're building a u-shaped custom bar to go into a new addition on our house, and we are going to make it a Sioux bar.....we're going to throw old ticket stubs, memorabilia, hockey pucks, key chains, pictures, Coke bottles- ones from opening night at The Ralph and the Football National Championship, old programs, etc. into the resin.

What I'm looking for is ideas of things to throw in there.

We're hoping this becomes a gathering place to watch football and hockey games and so on......what we want is a unique piece that any Sioux fan would want in their house......

Throw some ideas my way.....

A Goldie with a noose around it's neck would look great in that bar. I e-mailed you a picture of ours. :D

:D

And if you haven't got room for the full size one, you should be able to find a small ceramic or wooden gopher and paint it appropriately as a craft. Or better yet, have a little jersey sewn up. It would look great on or behind the bar. Maybe one of the Gopher posters with a sense of humor could help you out in this area. :0;)

My Schneider jersey is soft, green/black/white, game worn, signed and is never far from my side! It will never be put in resin. It will be buried with me as all my game worn jerseys will be. In an UNMARKED grave, so, Dirty, no late night digging expeditions!

(Read that, sons of mine? They will NOT be sold on ebay after I'm gone! I'm takin' 'em with me!!!!! :D )

I have a signed Kleinsasser card from the Senior Bowl with his Sioux helmet on. *throws it in the resin* Wouldn't that make the whole bar more valuble? :D I kid.....I kid.

Just to see Diggler's reaction I might throw in (to the resin, that is) one of my two "ultra rare" TJ Oshie Sioux Falls Stampede cards. Just cause I can. (I'm sure the look on his face would be worth it). :D

My Schneider jersey is soft, green/black/white, game worn, signed and is never far from my side! It will never be put in resin. It will be buried with me as all my game worn jerseys will be. In an UNMARKED grave, so, Dirty, no late night digging expeditions!

(Read that, sons of mine? They will NOT be sold on ebay after I'm gone! I'm takin' 'em with me!!!!! :D )

Eh, I'll just hire those goofballs from Wisconsin to find you and dig up your grave so I can get the jersey. I'll give em some gerbils or something to play with though because those guys are messed up in the head.

Eh, I'll just hire those goofballs from Wisconsin to find you and dig up your grave so I can get the jersey. I'll give em some gerbils or something to play with though because those guys are messed up in the head.

Well, my jersey's safe. You give then gerbils to play with and the mission is aborted. LOL