SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-UNI Game Thread

bincitysioux

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're learning today what I have been saying to all those annoying Bison zealots for the past three years... there is very little difference between the top teams in D2 and the top teams in D-1AA.

True that. No matter who wins this game, we've again confirmed what we've known ever since watching the Bison's transition:

The top teams in D-II can be competitive in I-AA

I just broke one open myself after a long decision process over whether I really needed one or whether starting to drink at this point would prove dangerous...

I just switched over to the UNI broadcast. Has anyone else been listening to this one and what they think of the game so far?

My brother in Iowa said the announcers in the 1st quarter weren't sure whether the Sioux were really DII. They are amazed at how fast we are and how efficient we execute our plays on both sides of the ball.

TOUCHDOWN!!!

If I wouldn't set off a CODE RED I would go outside and fire off a few rounds to celebrate!

GO SIOUX!!!

UND 14

UNI 3

According to Cruise and Nickolson...........I thought Code Reds didn't exist............Or is that only at GITMO?