SiouxSports.com Forum

When do student tickets go on sale for next year?

Brasco

not to start any riot over the whole student section debate, but has the student section ever been on one of the ends? They wouldn't bug too many people by standing up and if they put it at the end the visitors goalie is at twice they could heckle the crap out of him. I'm far from a great student section mind. Anyone have any insight on this?

U'd be fine siouxmama, i'm talkin the Visitor Goalie Twice....anyways i'm gonna stop now cuz it seems like i'm starting to stir something up...it was just a thought.

I know you meant the other end. I also think that the students should be at an end or a corner. Just not my end! :silly:

This is why the student seating problem will never be solved. Everyone is for moving the students just so long as it doesn't effect them. It's just like building a nuclear plant or a garbage dump or something. Everybody is for it, just don't build it near my house.

The difference though here is that your house is your property, that you own. I may upset some when I say this, and correct me if I am wrong but when you purchase season tickets, it is if you are renting the seat for the year. So you don't own the seat or the space. I don't understand why the Ralph does not take control of the situation and make the move for the better of most involved. Again, I do not want to upset anyone by stating the above but this is just how I see it.

This is why the student seating problem will never be solved. Everyone is for moving the students just so long as it doesn't effect them. It's just like building a nuclear plant or a garbage dump or something. Everybody is for it, just don't build it near my house.

Not everyone is for moving the students. I don't see a need to move anyone. I thought that things went very well most of the season and I think the students should stay where they are.

The difference though here is that your house is your property, that you own. I may upset some when I say this, and correct me if I am wrong but when you purchase season tickets, it is if you are renting the seat for the year. So you don't own the seat or the space. I don't understand why the Ralph does not take control of the situation and make the move for the better of most involved. Again, I do not want to upset anyone by stating the above but this is just how I see it.

Yes, I do pay rent on my seat, and the rent is high. Students do not pay the same rent as I do. Yes, they pay tuition, but in my case there, too, I'm paying that as well. Money talks, and it talks loud.

Just my opinion though. :silly:

Yes, I do pay rent on my seat, and the rent is high. Students do not pay the same rent as I do. Yes, they pay tuition, but in my case there, too, I'm paying that as well. Money talks, and it talks loud.

Just my opinion though. :silly:

why does it always come to "I pay more seat for my seat than you do for yours?" This argument adds nothing to the discussion, it just stirs the pot more than anything.

Not to stop anyone from discussing this if they want but this topic has been discussed ad nauseaum in at least two (3-4?) other threads. It always ends up season ticket holders against students. :silly: Pretty much the same identical posts in all the threads. No resolution here, just a bunch of pissed off members. I've had my say before and will stay out of this one.

Not to stop anyone from discussing this if they want but this topic has been discussed ad nauseaum in at least two (3-4?) other threads. It always ends up season ticket holders against students. :lol: Pretty much the same identical posts in all the threads. No resolution here, just a bunch of pissed off members. I've had my say before and will stay out of this one.

Hey I provided a new post! :0 The students won't move this year, next year or ever. So lets argue about whether students should be allowed to stand and swear or not. :silly:

Hey I provided a new post! :0 The students won't move this year, next year or ever. So lets argue about whether students should be allowed to stand and swear or not. :0

Hey, instead of that old stuff, why don't you tell us what it's like working in a 'hostile and abusive' environment down there in Bisonville? Are ya dating much? I'm sure those ladies require a larger 'wine 'em and dine 'em' budget than your used to spending. :silly:

:lol:

Hey I provided a new post! :0 The students won't move this year, next year or ever. So lets argue about whether students should be allowed to stand and swear or not. :silly:

Stand all you want. I think it adds more excitement to the game. I usually end up on the edge of my seat, but if I stood, the people behind me would get mad. I went to a game in WI against the Badgers a couple of years ago. Their student section stood the whole game and did a ton of cheering and with the band there it made it all the better. They have an awesome student section.

Are ya dating much? I'm sure those ladies require a larger 'wine 'em and dine 'em' budget than your used to spending. :silly:

:lol:

Not one date so far. Mostly due to the fact that I drive a Sunfire and therefore can not properly transport any of the "ladies" down here. I am in the market for a horse trailer though.

Not one date so far. Mostly due to the fact that I drive a Sunfire and therefore can not properly transport any of the "ladies" down here. I am in the market for a horse trailer though.

Might be the cape ;)