SiouxSports.com Forum

Suite Rental

Sioux-cia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Im not 117, but Im like young like 13 so could I bring like a adult or two and some friends

As long as you don't drink any alcohol and you bring an adult as far as I'm concerned, as a SS.com member, you can come. The cost per person will be about $143. Let me know if you want me to put you on the list. Don't mind Dirty, he's just jealous that a 13 yr old is more likely to be able to afford the ticket than he is. :lol::ohmy:

YaneA is also flexible on the date. Any way we can combine the suite rental with the HC jersey photo op or are we talking about two distinct classes of Sioux fans, without much overlap?

That's a great idea, I have more than one and can bring them for other people to wear (JUST FOR THE PHOTO!).

I would be interested plus a guest depending on which series it happens. Coming from St. Paul so I'd prefer a Sat. I haven't been watching the posts as close during the summer so if you could- send me a PM when you have the dates. Thanks!

OK! I'll put you + 1 down as a maybe. It will be a Saturday night. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the date (s) available after June 19th.

If the 'maybes' become yes's, we only need 7 more for the big suite!

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey & 1 - Yes & Yes

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Maybe

Siouxnami & Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

Sioux Hockey Fanatic & 1 - Maybe & Maybe

15 Yes + 6 Maybe

OK! I'll put you + 1 down as a maybe. It will be a Saturday night. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the date (s) available after June 19th.

Sioux-cia,

I am leaving for a Candian fishing trip on the 15th, then another trip (work related), and then to a family reunion. I won't be back into circulation until early July. If you post a date and ask for the money, don't get concerned if you don't hear from me for a little while. I am just out of town. We are on board for this.

Sioux-cia,

I am leaving for a Candian fishing trip on the 15th, then another trip (work related), and then to a family reunion. I won't be back into circulation until early July. If you post a date and ask for the money, don't get concerned if you don't hear from me for a little while. I am just out of town. We are on board for this.

Cool! Enjoy yourself!

Pardon my ignorance on this question: does entry into the suite require a separate ticket to the game? I might know a few people who don't have season tickets but might want to watch from the rented suite if they don't also have to spring for a game ticket.

Pardon my ignorance on this question: does entry into the suite require a separate ticket to the game? I might know a few people who don't have season tickets but might want to watch from the rented suite if they don't also have to spring for a game ticket.

We only have to pay for the suite ticket.

Keep in mind that a 28-person suite does not have 28 seats, it will have 18-20 regular seats and 8-10 bar stools. Because of that, it is tough to add extra people to the suite and give them a good view of the ice. I wouldn't add more than 5-7 people unless some of those people have no interest in watching the game.

While you can't bring your own food and drinks, you can bring food purchased from concession stands up to the suite level. To use your credit up I wouldn't bother with the standard fare that catering offers, it is pretty pricey; I would focus instead on the offerings from Subway and Dominos, which are a better value. Also, the suite level concourse has a couple of cash bars, where you can get all sorts of mixed drinks. Therefore, you can use your credit on beer.

For your $500, you can get (based on 2005-06 prices):

5 cases domestic beer or flavored beer

3 Subway sandwich platters (45 4" subs) or a 6' party sub

2 Dominos specialty pizzas

2 Dominos one topping pizzas

1 pound of potato chips

The 28 person suite includes $500. food and drink. lawkota's info above is quite helpful.

I will post the available date(s) in two weeks.

Also, I would be willing to pay more to have less people in the suite......but that's just me. I've done it both ways and when you get a suite packed with people that actually want to watch the game, it kinda blows to be packed in like sardines. If you have 10-15 people who could care less about the game, it's fine cause they can sit back at one of the tables and yap.

Which brings me to the point- why would anyone want to sit back at a table and yap when the Sioux are on the ice?

*shakes head*