SiouxSports.com Forum

Suite Rental

Sioux-cia

No sir...even though the results weren't the way I had hoped them to be. It was still one hell of a weekend of hockey and drinking!

:D Now that's the spirit I like! Of course, me being a Sioux fan in Gopher Land, I had a much better trip back to Mpls/St Paul than some of my fellow I-94 east brethren did.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:silly: Too bad. It's going to be fun.

Yea, I know, but you gotta prioritize these things. I make several road trips each year from Mpls (including St Cloud, Mankato, and sometimes UMD or Michigan Tech) and it's hard to get to GF too often. I'll keep thinking about it though...ya never know.

OK everybody. Hockey is over for the season. :silly:

Congrats to the Commie and the Canes on their win, and congrats to the Greene and the Oilers for putting up one hell of a fight.

BUT...look forward to the Fighting Sioux season, and all the fun to be had in the suite. Anyone else out there wanting to join us?

Do we have a list of possible dates yet? I've got Jury duty this fall sometime so i'm hoping for a short trial without being sequestered.(sp?) I'll get back to ya asap.

ps I have a guy that wants on the list... we'll call him Doug M. don't know if he's registered here yet, but he's really excited about it.

November 25th, against Colorado College. Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Only six more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey & 1 - Yes & Yes

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Yes

Siouxnami & Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

Sioux Hockey Fanatic & 1 - Maybe & Maybe

DougM - Maybe

16 Yes + 6 Maybe

• 2 weeks later...
Sioux-cia,

How long do we have to recruit others for the large suite before we have to make a final decision?

So far, I haven't been asked for a deposit. She said she had other things to do first. I'm hoping we have until August or September.

Sounds like I'll have to change to a NO. I just got offered a new job back home in Warroad (not Marvins) Because of this I doubt i'd be able to get the money in time for a aug/september deposit. If something drastically changes (lottery winnings!!!!!!! lol ) i'll be back in, but don't count on it. Sorry guys, I was looking forward to it

November 25th, against Colorado College. Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Only six more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey & 1 - Yes & Yes

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Yes

Siouxnami & Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

Sioux Hockey Fanatic & 1 - Maybe & Maybe

DougM - Maybe

16 Yes + 6 Maybe

I haven't been told when I need to pay the deposit. Apparently, there's a lot of stuff going on in her department right now. When she gets back to me I'll be asking for half from folks. The cost may go up if more people don't sign on. This may result in people deciding they don't want to pay the additional costs and then......