HeidiSioux62

82SiouxGuy

Siouxnami + 1

redwing77

Norge & Mrs. Norge

SiouxTupa

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom

YaneE

Alright, we're getting there. Room for lots more, remember there are a lot of maybes on this list.

Who is YaneE and why is she on your list instead of me, YaneA?

18 (includes all the maybes)>>

Sioux-cia

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama

ftnsiouxhockey

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman

HeidiSioux62

82SiouxGuy

Siouxnami + 1

redwing77

Norge & Mrs. Norge

SiouxTupa

YaneA

Ba Ba Canoosh

Hey, as I added Ba Ba Canoosh to the list, it occurred to me that we can find out the origin of our fellow members' user names when we meet. :)

The suite right above 109 and behind the student section is the GF Herald suite. I know this because I have frequented that suite for a few games over the last couple years. My significant other's mom's sister's cousin's uncle knows the custodian and got me in :) (actually her mom works for the herald).

I'm not sure about the one next to it over 108, but that might be the one CKup often uses.

OK,

18 (includes all the maybes)>>

Sioux-cia

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama

ftnsiouxhockey

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman

HeidiSioux62

82SiouxGuy

Siouxnami + Siouxzy

redwing77

Norge & Mrs. Norge

SiouxTupa

YaneA

Ba Ba Canoosh

Sioux-cia,

Move me from a maybe to a YES! :)

Cool!

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Maybe

ftnsiouxhockey - Maybe

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Maybe

Siouxnami + Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

12 Yes + 6 Maybe

Do we have a definitive date for a game set yet? Or are you waiting to get people lined up for this to secure a suite? I am going to be coming up there this hockey season for a series but I just don't know yet since I haven't seen a schedule. I of course will have to take off a weekend as I work them. But I, along with my girlfriend, and my friend along with his girlfriend I am sure would come up for a series. I also have three other friends who went to UND ('98-'02) who would also come since we have been talking about setting up for it.

I do want to wait until I have firm commitments from everyone. The entire suite fee has to be paid before any tickets are disbursed. It would be really expensive to rent the suite and then have people pull out and not pay.

I don't have a date yet. There are some 'corporates' that have some dates on hold. They have to commit to their dates by June 19. I'll post the available dates when I get them.

You and your group (7) and the maybes would bring our number up to 25, just three short!! :)

The available dates are not available as of yet. I spoke with Julie Fry at the Ralph and she said we could put in a request for a specific date and she will put us down as the first in line for the date if the Corps decide not to go with the dates they have on hold. SO, if everyone could give me their top three requests, I will put the requests in to be placed on the waiting list for those dates. Remember to pick a Saturday from the regular season, so the out of towners can be here. The new schedule is listed in a different thread.

Only 9 more needed for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Maybe

ftnsiouxhockey plus 1 - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Maybe

redwing77 - Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

14 Yes + 5 Maybe

Only 9 more needed for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey plus 1 - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Maybe

redwing77 - Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

15 Yes + 4 Maybe

Would you guys let me join in on this? As i've stated before I'm a hockey fan first and then a gopher fan. I went to the same High School Lee Marvin and TJ Oshie did, so i will have some Sioux connections. You don't have to worry about me sioux bashing all night, i'm not about that.

We aren't worried about that, its a long fall from the suites to the ice. After all, no one said we couldn't throw live gophers on the ice. :ohmy:

Would you guys let me join in on this? As i've stated before I'm a hockey fan first and then a gopher fan. I went to the same High School Lee Marvin and TJ Oshie did, so i will have some Sioux connections. You don't have to worry about me sioux bashing all night, i'm not about that.

I don't have a problem with you being there; can't speak for everyone though. There's no home SIOUX/ Gopher series so you can cheer for the Sioux. Are you a yes or a maybe? And will it be just you or you and a guest?

I'm fine with you joining us, but leave the Gopher jersey at home. You can borrow my HC jersey! :ohmy: Just kidding, you seem like a fine addition to the suite. Any other comments out there?