Suite Rental

Sioux-cia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical X-generation!!!

:lol: Consider yourself slapped!!

So it is typical that we speak the truth? Thanks! It is her job. I can't get tickets until they sort out the renewals. :D

If they haven't called me by the next time I'm in Grand Forks, I am going there to ask about it. So there! I am taking personal responsibility!

if the money isn't due until sometime in aug or early september i could be a maybe again...got news of a new job back in Warroad (cheaper cost of living + higher wage = more disposable in come for this Gopher fan in Sioux Land

OK! Only half will be due and the other half won't be due until 30 days before the game.

My BFF has a home on the Rainy River and works in Warroad. Loves her home and location but hates her job. According to her, it's a man's world up that part of the world. :D

if you love to hunt and fish up there its a place for you...if not, you'd probably consider it a barren wasteland lol.

No, they love the area, it's the 'men are worth more than women in the work place' attitude that she hates. They love their home and feel the sacrifice is worth it.

No, they love the area, it's the 'men are worth more than women in the work place' attitude that she hates. They love their home and feel the sacrifice is worth it.

Tell her to kick their butts! (and keep good notes) The sad thing is that is 2006 and people still get away with this BS. The good thing is that younger men realize that this isn't the case and eventually all the 'good old boy's club' members will get old and die.

• 4 weeks later...

CRUNCH TIME!!

I have received the contract and request for a $500. deposit with the balance of the $3702.50 total due October 25th. We only have 16 YESs and 6 maybes. If only 16 participate, the cost will be around $231. If the 6 maybes become yess the cost will be around $167. And if we can get the entire 28, the cost will be around $132. This is per person. Please check the math. I've done it without a calculator, I'm tired and I may have over or under calculated. If you're willing to pay as much as $231 per person, please reconfirm by weeks end. I don't want to hold the suite too long if we're not gonna go for it. Those who said they might have friends who would like to see a game from a suite let me know if they want to be aded to the list. I'll front the $500 if those confirmed promise to reimburse me within a month. If more sign up, I'll reimburse the overage to the early birds, I promise.

November 25th, against Colorado College. Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Only six more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey & 1 - Yes & Yes

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Yes

Siouxnami & Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

Sioux Hockey Fanatic & 1 - Maybe & Maybe

DougM - Maybe

16 Yes + 6 Maybe

Can I get in free if I'm the In-Suite entertainment? :lol:

Please submit audition tape to the entertainment committee (Siouxmama, HockeyMom and Sioux-cia) for consideration. :blush:

(Audition tapes will become the sole property of the entertainment committee and may be distributed to whoever is in need of a big ol' 'belly laugh'.)

Fine! I don't need your handouts anyways. I'll take my snazzy little outfits and go where I'm wanted!

"Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely.

I have nobody to call my own.

I am so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely.

Wish I had someone to call on the phone."

Dirty Bobby Vinton

Back to the business at hand:

CRUNCH TIME!!

I have received the contract and request for a $500. deposit with the balance of the $3702.50 total due October 25th. We only have 16 YESs and 6 maybes. If only 16 participate, the cost will be around $231. If the 6 maybes become yess the cost will be around $167. And if we can get the entire 28, the cost will be around $132. This is per person. Please check the math. I've done it without a calculator, I'm tired and I may have over or under calculated. If you're willing to pay as much as $231 per person, please reconfirm by weeks end. I don't want to hold the suite too long if we're not gonna go for it. Those who said they might have friends who would like to see a game from a suite let me know if they want to be aded to the list. I'll front the $500 if those confirmed promise to reimburse me within a month. If more sign up, I'll reimburse the overage to the early birds, I promise.

I'll confirm at any of the estimated prices. But I'm still unclear whether I have to use my season ticket to gain entrance to the arena. If I don't have to, I'm sure I could find someone deserving to use it.

Sioux-cia, PM me with the address to send the check.

I'll confirm at any of the estimated prices. But I'm still unclear whether I have to use my season ticket to gain entrance to the arena. If I don't have to, I'm sure I could find someone deserving to use it.

Sioux-cia, PM me with the address to send the check.

You will be given a ticket for the suite. I'm sure a deserving someone would love your ticket! I don't need a check until I know who is still going and after I send in the deposit.

Thanks for the quick response. :blush:

I've PM'd everyone on the list except DougM. Is that his user name? Please PM me if you're still a definite yes. Also those on the maybe list, let me know that as well. But I won't count you in until you are a definite yes.

CRUNCH TIME!!

November 25th, against Colorado College. Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Only six more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey & 1 - Yes & Yes

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Yes

Siouxnami & Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes