SiouxSports.com Forum

Season Tickets

cjsol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting season tickets next year as I'm at the top of the waiting list. A lady called last week and said that they would call me against in July about getting them. I would assume that means that current season ticket holders will have until July 1 or so to renew. Though UND probably should send out the applications pretty soon. :D

I'm getting season tickets next year as I'm at the top of the waiting list. A lady called last week and said that they would call me against in July about getting them. I would assume that means that current season ticket holders will have until July 1 or so to renew. Though UND probably should send out the applications pretty soon. :D

I finally got the call too, after waiting over 4 years

I'm a season ticket holder and I have yet to receive anything for renewal. Last year we had until June 15th, so we should expect something anyday now.

Perhaps they are changing the seating, so it's taking longer.

I'm a season ticket holder and I have yet to receive anything for renewal. Last year we had until June 15th, so we should expect something anyday now.

Perhaps they are changing the seating, so it's taking longer.

Buning was talking about changing the seating arrangements per the student seating issue earlier in the season. I wasn't at the meeting, but I did talk to Buning around the time the meeting took place and he said he would be considering a seating change for the students this off season. Of course, any seating arrangement change of the students' will affect the season ticket holders in the lower bowl.

Take it for what it is worth.

I am a season ticket holder in the lower bowl, section 113, right behind the goalie. I love my seats and would hate to be moved for student seating. I've been there since day 1, and would have a hard time accepting a move. :D Sioux-cia is also in my section and I think she feels the same way.

I don't have any info renewal yet, but I think we have until July 1 to renew. Not 100% on that date though.

Congratulations!! :love:

I am a season ticket holder in the lower bowl, section 113, right behind the goalie. I love my seats and would hate to be moved for student seating. I've been there since day 1, and would have a hard time accepting a move. :love: Sioux-cia is also in my section and I think she feels the same way.

I don't have any info renewal yet, but I think we have until July 1 to renew. Not 100% on that date though.

I don't want to move!! But I don't think we're going to have a choice. My only hope is that they move the students behind the goalie on the opposite side or behind the bench. :D I've sat behing the bench and the Eau de Hockey Player is an experience I can live without!! :lol:

From what I heard from the athletic department, I have a friend who works there. They are not changing the seating arrangements. They change them every so many years and that time isn't up yet. They are talking about how to do the student season tickets right now, but haven't gotten that settled yet, so those of you who want to keep your seats are safe for now.

From what I heard from the athletic department, I have a friend who works there. They are not changing the seating arrangements. They change them every so many years and that time isn't up yet. They are talking about how to do the student season tickets right now, but haven't gotten that settled yet, so those of you who want to keep your seats are safe for now.

Link?!?

:D:love::lol:

Notice how I wasn't even questioned even though I had no sources? That's how highly I'm looked upon. My word is gold.

You're well enough known that when your lips move (or your fingers move on the keyboard), we know you're just making sh*# up as you go. :D

• 2 weeks later...