SiouxSports.com Forum

Meet & Greet?

siouxhockey1101

I went to the "meet and greet" this evening and it was a lot of fun. A little more organized than last year, although it didn't really work. They had us line up out in the lobby and the tables were situated so that you could just go down the line. However, with only an hour scheduled the line was too long to do this, so they eventually gave up and just let everyone in to wander. Lots of autographs and pictures. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and the players were great. Pictures with the little (and not so little) kids, chatting, and saying thank you. It was once again a great experience. If I can figure it out I can try and put some pictures up... but not sure if I can figure that out... otherwise just send me a message and I'll email you some pictures

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were there early and everything went very smoothly.

We just hooked the camera up to the comp and I have two pretty excited little kids right now.

Hey everyone, I also went to the Meet & Greet and had a very good time. I had a couple jerseys signed by a few players, a hat of mine by a few playesr and all players and coaches with the exception of Toews signed an autograph card that they gave out. Toews was the only player missing in action tonight as he was in Manitoba to be honored as a part of the Canadian World Junior Gold Medal winning team.

Hey HockeyMom, how possible would you be able to send pictures that you took tonight? If you have any that I could get from you, send me a message or e-mail them to me at markahansen@hotmail.com. That would be much appreciated, thank you very much. I'm glad you're kids are so excited, I love these kind of events, the players are always so friendly and awesome.

I took some shots at tonight's signing session at the REA that I'll post under the SiouxSports.com gallerys. I'm just now getting on the computer, so it might be another hour or so. I'll post a link here.

I know that somewhere a link was posted so that we could put pictures on a website and link it to here... I was wondering if anyone still had that so I could share my pictures. Trying to send out emails is really hard because the files get big really fast. Any info would help... but I'll keep looking... thanks!

I know that somewhere a link was posted so that we could put pictures on a website and link it to here... I was wondering if anyone still had that so I could share my pictures. Trying to send out emails is really hard because the files get big really fast. Any info would help... but I'll keep looking... thanks!

There are lots of such sites, one of the most popular of which is photobucket.com.

My photos from Tuesday's autograph session at Ralph Engelstad Arena can be seen here.

This one's my favorite. I'm not sure why. :)

tn_DS-JP-W.JPG

Sioux-cia's unique award to Mike Prpich is a "must see." :lol:;)

tn_Prpich_award-W.jpg

Hocky Mom's Avatar also put in an appearance. thumbup_wink.gif

tn_The_Avatar-W.jpg

My photos from Tuesday's autograph session at Ralph Engelstad Arena can be seen here.

This one's my favorite. I'm not sure why. ;)

tn_DS-JP-W.JPG

Sioux-cia's unique award to Mike Prpich is a "must see." :lol::)

tn_Prpich_award-W.jpg

Hocky Mom's Avatar also put in an appearance. thumbup_wink.gif

tn_The_Avatar-W.jpg

Thanks for the photos PCM. That "Prp Pops Punk" plaque is to funny. Nice work Sioux-cia ;)

Thanks to all for sharing your photos!

What a great opportunity for those that could make it! The players and coaches on the team are very classy.

Having the opportunity to meet the team at the Lefty, they gave their time to meet with my boys, very generous and friendly. Bumping my boys fists between periods, coming off the ice. Autographs at the hotel. Seeing the players smile the way they do and take the time for your photos is really something. I like TJ's smile, real and friendly. Your kids had to be flying after that (not to mention you parents... you know who I'm talking about :lol: )

I've seen athletes before not being too friendly, almost like they're being put out for having to be there. But not the Sioux.

I think your photos are a fantastic way to cap off and remember the season, the players and the job they did!

Go Sioux!!

I was there, too. Maybe 25th in line before the gates opened so I got the autographs while things were still quite organized. Lots of people showed up, attesting to the love and loyalty we have for these guys. The players were very accomodating and friendly, joking with fans, posing for pictures and signing anything placed in front of them. I love this team!

I want to say thank you to all the player for last night!! It was amazing ;) I had the best time of my life. Anyway I got an autograph by everyone except Towes but my favorite on would have to be Mike Prpich. He signed my shirt that I made for him. It said Fear Prpich like Fear Factor and on the back it said Fear the phyiscal force that is Prpich it was amazing!!!! Last valantines day I gave Mike a 2 foot tall Valentines day card. (Dont worry I am not a stacker my hockey coach new him) Anyway Mike said that he liked it and that he still has it!! I LOVE MIKE PRPICH :lol: And by the way he does have the hottest toes on the team

Say.... would it be an NCAA infraction if I, as a UND alumni, offerred Stafford, Smaby, and Zajac $20 each if they'd stay one more year?

Yeah, $20 isn't much when you put it beside the signing bonuses, but it's the precentage that counts. $20 is a higher percentage of my paycheck than it would be of theirs if they should sign, hence the $20 is worth that much more.

Anyways, it was a thought. Not too serious of one, but a thought...