SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

Sorry, can't agree with you on that. At the beginning of the season, I didn't like the idea of him being selected as team captain. However, he definitely showed leadership skills this year and changed my opinion of that. He didn't play any worse than anyone else. Greene took a terrible call in last years final, but I didn't look down on him either. Matt's done a wonderful job this year, and where I do see him leaving the team, I really would like to see him back for his senior year.

He's right Smaby $ucks......oh wait he had a good check on a guy...whoops, nope, he didn't......The Simpsons are on at 7pm Sat on Fox .... loser

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of trash talk from UW fans instead of congratulations on a great season, do the BADgers have a board like GPL or SS? I'd like to drop in over there. Anybody have a site? Thanks.

Great fighting effort by the Sioux. Battling right to the final buzzer. You should be very proud!

Jealous of what? My team plays Maine tonight. You guys are so infatuated with the Gophers that you think anybody who comes on here ripping the Siouxage must be a Gopher fan. Trust me, Gopher fans aren't the only ones who hate the Siouxage and their hick fans.

Time for the annual end of the Siouxage season battlecry... "We may not have won a championship, but we won a lot of respect."

Too many issues with your dumba$$ post to list them all.

1. Hick fans... that's a bold statement coming from a fan for a state that has the most obese citizens in the country.

2. Hick fans....the only good looking women I saw on TV were wearing green...some good looking Sioux fans definitely not BC fans and the only good looking Badger fans come from Minnesota or Illinois...a good looking Badger fan is purely by accident.

3. The reason why we think anyone who rips on the Sioux is a Gopher fan is because the teams both have a good history...although we consider the Goofers to be our biggest rival most Sioux fans still have respect for the U's quality program. To be quite honest I have little respect for the Wisconsin program. You may have a strong Goalie this year that has brought you far but it will end sooner than you would like. You must be Hallucinating to think you guys could ever amount to what the Sioux, Gophers, Wolverines, and Pioneers have ever amounted too. (Sorry I

The Sioux had a great season, and you guys have a lot to look forward to next year. Should be interesting to see how many underclass many decide to jump ship, but with all your young talent, they will be a favorite to make a run at the title next year. Unfortunately, the puck bounced BC's way today... and in the playoffs, that's all it takes (see Holy Cross OT goal for further evidence) to send your season. BC is pretty solid though... they can really fly, and although Schneider let in 5, he's a good goalie and was a big reason BC won today.

Next season should be a lot of fun. It's too bad the Gophs and UND only play twice, 'cause I'd love to see all the young talent on both sides of the ice as much as possible!

Tough loss for the Sioux today. Watching it I thought it may be over early, Schneider was playing well and things seemed to be going BC's way. BUt the Sioux turned it around and made a heck of a game out of it.

Looks like the Sioux have got a solid core of outstanding players for seasons to come, assuming the NHL doesn't come calling.

Congrats on a good season.

did you see that cheap shot they threw on Prpich? I FLIPPED OUT BIG TIME!!!!!! that should have been more than 2 minutes, i can tell you that.

Sure, but if Prpich lays out a guy like that, you'd be arguinig that the BC guy should have kept his head up while crossing center ice... it happens. There are always going to be questionable calls that subjective fans are going to argue, that's a part of sports. I could argue that Parise should have been called for diving in the 2nd period, but that's not going to change anything. And it certainly doesn't help to use slanderous remarks to make a point.

Jealous of what? My team plays Maine tonight. You guys are so infatuated with the Gophers that you think anybody who comes on here ripping the Siouxage must be a Gopher fan. Trust me, Gopher fans aren't the only ones who hate the Siouxage and their hick fans.

Time for the annual end of the Siouxage season battlecry... "We may not have won a championship, but we won a lot of respect."

I guarantee a Maine win tonite, the red moles go down 4-3 OT.

Book it, you clown.

Coming into this season I didn't think the Sioux had any chance at accomplishing what they did. A Broadmoor and a Frozen Four appearance is something to hang your hat on going into next year. Regardless of who the Sioux lose with early defections I've learned my lesson to never underestimate them going into any season.

I was surprised to hear Barry Melrose basically gaurantee that Toews career as a Sioux is over when they lose. He said it at the beginning of the broadcast. I wonder if he was simply speculating or if he actually had some inside info to lead him to believe that.

Sure, but if Prpich lays out a guy like that, you'd be arguinig that the BC guy should have kept his head up while crossing center ice... it happens. There are always going to be questionable calls that subjective fans are going to argue, that's a part of sports. I could argue that Parise should have been called for diving in the 2nd period, but that's not going to change anything. And it certainly doesn't help to use slanderous remarks to make a point.

that was a great hit on Prpich I can watch that crushing over and over,man that makes me smile!!!!!!

The Sioux played a bad game mentally. They made too many mistakes. However, they never gave up and played as intense as ever. Even Parise continued to battle after letting in some soft goals and having a bad deflection. This team was a lot of fun to watch - hopefully most will be back next season.