SiouxSports.com Forum

Early outs

GBpakrzz

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that college groupies and far superior to AHL groupies.

I think this is debateable? Probably depends on where you play? I am going to watch the Florida Everblades play an echl game on Friday. Have been their before a couple times for a game and lets just say the talent pool in the bar at the arena after the games is pretty impressive! :lol:

I have always been perplexed with jumping ship to take on the travel schedule of the AHL before you have to. . . . . they take some MONSTER bus trips from he!!, and I assume that colleges travel quite well. Although, I have seen some of the buses that the AHL has and they are more like rock star tour buses, but STILL they are buses and 18 hours on a bus with 25 guys. . . . WAIT. . . .where can I sign up for that?? :lol:

(30 seconds of silence).......anyway, back to the girls..........

Yes, the girls...I remember a number of years ago when I was at LSSU for a Michigan/Laker hockey game. I was astounded that a school of 3,000 could come up with that many puck bunnies to hang around waiting for the Lakers to leave Taffy Abel Arena.

Yes, the girls...I remember a number of years ago when I was at LSSU for a Michigan/Laker hockey game. I was astounded that a school of 3,000 could come up with that many puck bunnies to hang around waiting for the Lakers to leave Taffy Abel Arena.

Amazing how that works........must be one heckuva sport

I have always been perplexed with jumping ship to take on the travel schedule of the AHL before you have to. . . . . they take some MONSTER bus trips from he!!, and I assume that colleges travel quite well. Although, I have seen some of the buses that the AHL has and they are more like rock star tour buses, but STILL they are buses and 18 hours on a bus with 25 guys. . . . WAIT. . . .where can I sign up for that?? :lol:

It certainly is a job and a grind, but it is a little easier with a full wallet. Additionally, almost all college boys are going to spend some time in the AHL so you gotta pay your dues at some point.

I stick by preferring the college groupie hoochie. Probably go with NHL hoochie, but the minor league hoochie has to be second class. Certainly depends on the school, but WCHA groupies are pretty impressive. I won't site examples to protect the not so innocent.

This is why, if there's such a thing as reincarnation, my first choice would be to come back as a Fighting Sioux hockey player. ;):lol:

I might just roll the dice and shoot myself in the head right now......I'm sure the forum wouldn't mind.

Yeah, but maybe the guy upstairs will punish you . . . and send you back as 1) if he's ticked, a Gopher hockey player :lol: or 2) extremely ticked, a Gopher hockey fan ;)

Yeah, but maybe the guy upstairs will punish you . . . and send you back as 1) if he's ticked, a Gopher hockey player :lol: or 2) extremely ticked, a Gopher hockey fan ;)

Based on the Fox News Blarney's undercover video I saw, and the tail that was caught on camera, option #1 may ironically achieve the original objective.......

Our listeners'll be surprised to learn that you're a soft-spoken young man, Killer.

Yes, I am.

I was watching some kids play hockey the other day, five- and six-year-olds, little mites.

One kid said "I'm Killer Carlson."

He picked up his little stick, and he creamed that other kid.

How do you feel about that, Dave?

Well, Jim, the way I see it is, the kid probably would've done it anyway.

:lol: