SiouxSports.com Forum

Prpich's salute to Sioux fans

PCM

I am so happy I got a lot of support with my reply about someone saying a certain something about Mike Prpich. I do have to agree that Mike Prpich will never die because so many fans support him. The girl who was talking about Mike also talked about Drew Stafford. She said that he is the worst player on the team and he should die as well. Well I saw Stafford at a basketball game and told him about what this girl was saying. He told me to hit her with a rusty trombone, and in case you dont know what a rusty trombone is it is where you put a trombone in a pool for 2 weeks and take it out and hit someone with it. I agreed!!!! There was one time the girl who talked about all these hockey players told me she was sorry. And she was wondering if i could get an autograph of T.J. Oshie. (My mom works at the Italian Moon so I got to eat supper with some of the hockey player last week) anyway I told her to go jump off a bridge you rotten Gopher Fan. Because i knew deep down that she was a gopher fan :D I am proud to sayI hate her with a passion. Anyway i would like to know any of your experiances with meeting THE GREAT MIKE PRPICH.

GOOD LUCK AT THE FROZEN FOUR MIKE

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense PCM but when someone talks bad about any Sioux Hockey Player I have to take it seriously. If i dont who will? :D

If someone talks bad about a UND hockey player, it is just that, talk. That's all. Now if they insult your mother or your sister, then it is perfectly acceptable to spay or neuter them. Well, maybe not.

:D

Disclaimer: This post is completely hypothetical... But please, do spay and neuter your pets!

If someone talks bad about a UND hockey player, it is just that, talk. That's all. Now if they insult your mother or your sister, then it is perfectly acceptable to spay or neuter them. Well, maybe not.

:D

This post is completely hypothetical... But please, do spay and neuter your pets!

Thank you Bob Barker. :D

No offense PCM but when someone talks bad about any Sioux Hockey Player I have to take it seriously. If i dont who will? :D

the girl you now hate is probably a disgruntled jersey chaser with a snaggle tooth and the boys wanted nothing to do with her and now she thinks she's hurting their feelings!! :D

He told me to hit her with a rusty trombone, and in case you dont know what a rusty trombone is it is where you put a trombone in a pool for 2 weeks and take it out and hit someone with it.

Thank you so much. I have always wondered what a rusty trombone is. :D

I would definatly donate my kidney to Mike Prpich. Who wouldn't? I mean come on its the GREAT MIKE PRPICH!!!!! :D I looked in the newspaper and they have a sweet section on the Sioux. Plus in that section and the sports section there is a picture of Mike Prpich. That tickled my fancy :D Anyway as always I wish the Sioux a great game

GOOD LUCK FIGHTING SIOUX

I would definatly donate my kidney to Mike Prpich. Who wouldn't? I mean come on its the GREAT MIKE PRPICH!!!!! :lol: I looked in the newspaper and they have a sweet section on the Sioux. Plus in that section and the sports section there is a picture of Mike Prpich. That tickled my fancy ;) Anyway as always I wish the Sioux a great game

GOOD LUCK FIGHTING SIOUX

settle down....take a breather... :lol:

Mike Frifrick has hottest toes I've ever seen. Next time anyone see's him in his sandels please look for me. I LOVE THEM. ;) We can only hope that the Sioux find a player with such nice feet. Forget the kidney... I would donate my heart to him cause he's so dreamy. He has the nicest hair in the league... and his beard oh my goodness.

PIRPS TOUGH!!!!!!!!

Mike Frifrick has hottest toes I've ever seen. Next time anyone see's him in his sandels please look for me. I LOVE THEM. ;) We can only hope that the Sioux find a player with such nice feet. Forget the kidney... I would donate my heart to him cause he's so dreamy. He has the nicest hair in the league... and his beard oh my goodness.

PIRPS TOUGH!!!!!!!!

His toes? Definitely the strangest post I've ever read.

At the end of the game yesterday, I thought it was awesome how the "student section" and the other Sioux fans began to cheer "thank you Prpich" Just thought I would share that with everyone that didn't have the opportunity to hear it