SiouxSports.com Forum

Prpich's salute to Sioux fans

PCM

I have forwarded everyone that's requested a picture of M Prpich getting G Paukovitch to everyone that's requested. So if you haven't received it yet, it's because it's either in your junk email folder or I screwed up. Go ahead and send a second request in you need to.

the pic or the clip? cuzi dont have the pic....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prpich and Parise do the 1-2pm wednesday time slot with JT on KNOX radio. For all of us Prpich fans it is the best hour of talk radio each week. Today Prpich talked about the stick salute he gave after the Mankato game with his Dad there. Today was a little more serious but he is really funny so you always end up laughing during the hour.

Since we're asking for and sharing pics. Does anyone have a picture of Prp drinking out of the goalies' bottle at the FF last year. Or even one of him sitting in the box after getting a penalty for such said little indiscretion? :lol:

Since we're asking for and sharing pics. Does anyone have a picture of Prp drinking out of the goalies' bottle at the FF last year. Or even one of him sitting in the box after getting a penalty for such said little indiscretion? :lol:

I don't have a pic, but I found this quote on INCH tonight.

Prpich is definetly going to be missed. He was is one of the greatest hockey players ever. The first time i met him it was like meeting a celebrity. I love to talk about Sioux hockey but at my school (Central High School) people make fun of me cause they think i have no life. There was this one time when someone told me that they heard that mike Pripich died. I was so mad that the girl who said that happened to be at a hockey rink and we got in the biggest hockey fight ever. I beat her up so bad that she missed a day of school.

MIKE PRPICH I WILL MISS YOU

Prpich is definetly going to be missed. He was is one of the greatest hockey players ever. The first time i met him it was like meeting a celebrity. I love to talk about Sioux hockey but at my school (Central High School) people make fun of me cause they think i have no life. There was this one time when someone told me that they heard that mike Pripich died. I was so mad that the girl who said that happened to be at a hockey rink and we got in the biggest hockey fight ever. I beat her up so bad that she missed a day of school.

MIKE PRPICH I WILL MISS YOU

HA HA HA way to go....

OK, you're missing the BIG picture here!! We're talking about Mike Effin' Prpich!! He can't die, he won't die, he's gonna live forever!! So to believe someone when they say he died is ludicrous!! The proper response should have been, "Yeah, right, and the Golden Gophers are gonna win the Frozen Four."

:D:D:D