SiouxSports.com Forum

Go Sioux - Beat BC

danff96

Wow, BC is on a hot little tear right now. They're getting outstanding goaltending, and they appear to be playing very good hockey overall.

They probably remember what we did to them last year, and they know that the Sioux aren't all Paul Bunyans this year, so they're looking for some payback.

I would expect this game to be a real battle, and the boys better play better than they did tonite.

Always easy to get outside the arena in the past. Good prices too. I've never had trouble traveling empty handed and getting good reasonably priced tickets within minutes in the lots. I plan on doing the same this year.

I would be traveling with a family of 3. How easy would you say it is? Otherwise I will be hitting Ebay really hard which I hate to do. Thanks

Over on eagleaction.com they claim we had a tough time beating Holy Cross. So they are already thinking they have a very good chance to beat the Sioux. All I can say is the Sioux will bring their best game as they have for the best teams. that is all I have to say bout that. ;)

Over on eagleaction.com they claim we had a tough time beating Holy Cross. So they are already thinking they have a very good chance to beat the Sioux. All I can say is the Sioux will bring their best game as they have for the best teams. that is all I have to say bout that. ;)

We can't win. They should rest their #1 goalie for the Championship game.

I'm sure it's only the fans who may be overlooking us. Jerry York is smart enough to know that every team in the Frozen Four will be a tough team, and are obviously there because they're playing their best hockey of the year. It should be a great game, and Hak will have the boys ready to play. Go Sioux!

Been to a dozen Frozen Fours and the ticket situation is highly predictable:

If Wisconsin loses today, there will be tickets outside by the hundreds. I would have absolutely no qualms about travelling the 600 miles and getting them outside the arena day-of-games.

If Wisconsin wins, tickets for the Thursday afternoon semi the non-Badger semi (which is probably us) will be a little harder but still you can expect to be able to get in. If the title is Sioux-Badgers, scalping will be $$$$$. Your best chance will be after Thursday's games to catch fans of losing teams.

We can't win. They should rest their #1 goalie for the Championship game.

Right and their number one was unbeaten until he went up against last years Sioux team that was supposedly challenged with respect to offence. This years team will light the red lamp behind him so often he will forever be remembered as the BC HO. ;)

I can agree that the Sioux played better against Mich than they did against HC in the final. But the important thing is that they played well enough to win, and that's all that matters. This will be a good game, both teams are playing very well both offensively and defensively right now.

First team to 4 goals wins. ;)