SiouxSports.com Forum

Fox Sports North for Tomorrow

mujack

Heres the Schedule for us with Fox N - Please nobody call me and tell me the score as I'll have to watch tape delay :angry:

Times are EASTERN

2:30 PM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

Midwest Region Semifinal #1: Wisconsin vs. Bemidji State

5:00 PM Sports List, The

Clutch Athletes

5:30 PM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

Midwest Region Semifinal #2: Cornell vs. Colorado College

8:00 PM Minnesota Wild '05-'06

Sharks at Wild

10:30 PM FSN Live (FSNO)

Wild Post-Game Wrap

10:45 PM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

West Region Final

1:15 AM FSN Live (FSNO)

NCAA Hockey Post-Game

Well, that blows. Who'd rather watch the Wild than the Sioux tomorrow? I see no hands raised.

Fox Sports North - Where Minnesota Comes First. That's their slogan and they're sticking to it. If this was UND vs. MInnesota, they'd tape delay the Wild Game no doubt as the Wild suck and aren't going anywhere. Minnesota is out, so they have no such allegiance to the NCAAs any longer.

Fox Sports North - Where Minnesota Comes First. That's their slogan and they're sticking to it. If this was UND vs. MInnesota, they'd tape delay the Wild Game no doubt as the Wild suck and aren't going anywhere. Minnesota is out, so they have no such allegiance to the NCAAs any longer.

Actually, FSN got permission from the Wild to tape delay their game IF the Gophers won. They also had to get the T-wolves permission to show yesterday's game instead of the T-wolves. I think they are showing a Spurs game later in the year instead of yesterday's.

You can try the webcast at www.cn8.com I am pretty sure they will be showing the West Final, especially now that Holy Cross is in it. They have a Mid-Atlantic and a New England feed, so you might have to check both.

When I try that link, I get the Mid-Atlantic feed. Do you know how to switch to the New England feed?

Thanks!

I am writing here to congratulate Fox Sports North for the preempting of the Cornell-CC game and the tape delay of the Sioux game just so that we can watch the all important Minnesota Wild lose 5-1 to the SJ Sharks. I thought this was a pivotal matchup, with the Wild trying desperately to gain ground (a futile and meaningless attempt I might add) on a playoff berth that was totally worthy of missing out on an upset and a regional frozen four qualifier game.

I hope the Woog-based programming model is working out for you.