SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcers were just talking about who they think may get the goal for either team and 1 announcer mentioned Jeff Likens for Wisconsin. If anything, Likens will be out there if Wisconsin gets scored on. I watched him 2 years ago at the WJC at the Ralph and he was horrible. Haven't had the chance to really watch him since.

It's like the punchline to a joke: Wisco and Cornell 0-0 after 4 periods.

The Sioux have only one tie because their defensemen have been young and make mistakes and because the front line is so stacked with elite offensive players.

The NCAA may have to make a quick rule change and have a shoot out instead, although it may still take 2 or 3 hours before someone scores. Would each shootout chance then be called a "quality scoring chance"; maybe not if it's Wisco and Cornell ;)

The announcers just had Coach Hak on via the phone during intermission of the badger game. They asked hak about carrying on the FIGHTING SIOUX TRADITION after blais left. They also talked about the frozen four. Pretty neat stuff and good exposure to the best college hockey program in the country.

This game could go on all night. Sounds like Elliot is playing good again.

I have watched the game for the last two periods and I think UND could make mince meat out of

both of these teams with their speed.

The NCAA may have to make a quick rule change and have a shoot out instead, although it may still take 2 or 3 hours before someone scores. Would each shootout chance then be called a "quality scoring chance"; maybe not if it's Wisco and Cornell ;)

I think In am going to nominate Sprig for the NCAA hockey committe head. Sounds like a good rule to add right now.