SiouxSports.com Forum

signing bonus

YaneA

yeah, made ya look!

After something of a hiatus, I am making signs again. Had several with me at the Final 5.

NDH's gang will bring the "[Heart] 2 H8 Go4s" & "License to Kill Gophers" sign with them to the Ralph this weekend.

I'd be happy to make a poster for anyone who'd like one. Right now, I'm working on:

"Keep Duncan that Donut! Go Ryan!"

"UND Young Guns Rule the West"

"Toews Paves the Way"

If you have a favorite player, I'm sure I could think of some quasi-clever sign to tout him. Post ideas/requests here.

Let's hope Holy Cross hasn't given up scoring for Lent. Go Crusaders. You're my second favorite team in the Shiverin' 16.

YaneA, were you responsible for the poster I saw that said something like "Skate hard, little donut"? I had to think about that a bit before I realized that it referred to Ryan "Dunkin' Donut." It's a good thing the sign was green and white or might never have figured it out. :angry:

The Herald used exactly that headline ("MVParise") in their tournament story.

Of course... there is no way that I'm smart enough to come up with that myself... just thought I would mention it in case someone didn't already hear it

OSHIE and PARISE are my guys....

I also was trying to come up with one that used the greater than and equal to signs, such as if Briggs = Sieve....still a thought in progress

Can anyone help me out?

why not do the goalie-sieve-funnel-vacuum-blackhole-

and if they show all the signs up, everyone can finish it out loud and give briggs the old sieve sieve sieve