SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN

AZSIOUX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, thanks for the heads up.

Like I said, Ruden is a senior but still not a very experienced one. Montoya got 95% of the starts the last three years so I'm sure this is Ruden's first ever NCAA tourney game. Even this year Sauer got a lot of starts so your thought of never letting him get comfortable can still apply even though he's a senior. He's certainly not "Mr. Experience" by any means.

The ice is going to look a bit different when you get to the arena. Instead of the Sioux indian head at center ice, there will be a different UND logo. Don't worry, it's not because the Sioux logo is offensive to the NCAA, it's because the logo is the wrong size.

The ice is going to look a bit different when you get to the arena. Instead of the Sioux indian head at center ice, there will be a different UND logo. Don't worry, it's not because the Sioux logo is offensive to the NCAA, it's because the logo is the wrong size.

is it still the sioux logo or is it the damn ND logo, it better not be...

The name on center ice is "UND". The explanation is that the abbreviation could be larger than the logo (per neutrality regulations), more visible on TV and easily identify us to everyone other than the WCHA advertising/marketing people.

The name on center ice is "UND". The explanation is that the abbreviation could be larger than the logo (per neutrality regulations), more visible on TV and easily identify us to everyone other than the WCHA advertising/marketing people.

My son played in a tourney this past weekend at the Ralph - he was disappointed that the logo was gone, but still a great opportunity for him to play in this beautiful arena. I heard rumors that it cost over $20k to re-do the ice.

Although they say that the logo wasn't removed because of NCAA rules, I think they removed it to just avoid any negative publicity.

Talk about similar numbers. Looks to me like we need to score first and protect a lead. It also looks like we score more in the thid, so we need to play even or ahead for the first two and win it in the third. I know, this is so profound. Go Sioux.

I agree. Lets weather the first period and be up by 1 after 2 and then hammer in the nails.

Another excellent post, yzerman19. You're having a good week.

Their freshman goalie, Sauer isn't playing. Ruden, a senior has played more lately and Berenson said he's the starter this weekend.

Senior key to Icers' tourney performance

Michigan Daily article focusing a lot on the goaltending situation & Ruden.

(Reminder -- there's always a pretty comprehensive collection of current media coverage on the hockey page. This is the time of year it has the most info, but is also most hidden because it's beneath the bracket).

Senior key to Icers' tourney performance

Michigan Daily article focusing a lot on the goaltending situation & Ruden.

(Reminder -- there's always a pretty comprehensive collection of current media coverage on the hockey page. This is the time of year it has the most info, but is also most hidden because it's beneath the bracket).

Someone start the investigation! :ohmy:

Two other forwards (captain Andrew Ebbett and alternate captain Brandon Kaleniecki) were highly regarded recruits due to their play in major junior hockey and have been mainstays in the Wolverines� lineup since their freshman year.

Tomorrow at 8:30 pm the talking is done and it's time to get to the gettin'. Like Rowdy Roddy Piper's famous movie line said: "I came here to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and I'm fresh out of bubble gum". We need to take it to the wolverines, man I can't wait til tomrrow.

Tomorrow at 8:30 pm the talking is done and it's time to get to the gettin'. Like Rowdy Roddy Piper's famous movie line said: "I came here to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and I'm fresh out of bubble gum". We need to take it to the wolverines, man I can't wait til tomrrow.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just about to jump on the airplane on my way to TITLE-TOWN USA..............see some of you around the rink and bars :ohmy: