SiouxSports.com Forum

A couple things

pro17

A little late, but Prpich doesn't deserve the 'A.' It should have been given to Stafford or Fabian months ago.

Secondly, I wonder if the coaching staff has addressed Duncan's shot. I've never seen a college hockey player shoot it over the net more often in my life.

You absolutely have to be kidding. Your intelligence is coming right through here. The "C", and "A" letters are given to you by your teammates, and Prpich is far more than worthy. As for the Duncan comment, I don't even know where to begin, obviously you haven't seen many games this year. Please don't post stupid $hit like this anymore.

A little late, but Prpich doesn't deserve the 'A.' It should have been given to Stafford or Fabian months ago.

Secondly, I wonder if the coaching staff has addressed Duncan's shot. I've never seen a college hockey player shoot it over the net more often in my life.

I'm sorry you didn't get the memo: scoring a goal in the upper corner, glove side is worth more. Hopefully now it will make a little more sense.

Que AZSIOUX!!! ???

I wish Duncan (Little Big Man) would shoot more not less - Yes he has missed when I would have loved to see them go in - But he will score lots of goals & most likely be around for 4 years - I think he will learn to place his shots with more accuracy as his confidense builds in this league

I really enjoy watching him & wish we had more with his skill, to go to the goal with the puck

With that start, luckily you stopped at just "a couple things".

Just so long as you don't start blaming the refs or the CFB rules. ???;)

You absolutely have to be kidding. Your intelligence is coming right through here. The "C", and "A" letters are given to you by your teammates, and Prpich is far more than worthy. As for the Duncan comment, I don't even know where to begin, obviously you haven't seen many games this year. Please don't post stupid $hit like this anymore.

no fear!! I have to ask, do you attack EVERYONE that says something you don't agree with? the obvious followup, if yes, is, with this much hatred?

i tend to agree with the Prpich thing, but as you have stated, a little late. I will say that the players have every right to pick him as their captain, and i can see why they would, but i think that some of his antics aren't necessary ALL the time. I think he would be better served to put a lid on some of it in certain situations, one more recent being the two handed whack after the OT game on friday night......imho...flame away

as far as duncan goes, i've noticed more than just him missing the net high, but i also think that it shows that these kids have figured out WCHA goaltending in a hurry. He (they) are going to be fun to watch score a lot of goals over the next couple of years, and with the trend of butterfly goalies not going away any time soon, missing the net high is far better than a shot to the middle of the jersey on a goalie who is almost all the way down before you take the shot.

I think he would be better served to put a lid on some of it in certain situations, one more recent being the two handed whack after the OT game on friday night......imho...flame away

I didn't see personally or on TV as I am following from a distance, but wasn't that his reaction after he had a tooth knocked from his head by an opponent's elbow and a no-call by the official? I'd like to see your reaction in that situation, I know I'm gettin' mine!

I didn't see personally or on TV as I am following from a distance, but wasn't that his reaction after he had a tooth knocked from his head by an opponent's elbow and a no-call by the official? I'd like to see your reaction in that situation, I know I'm gettin' mine!

Yeah, in his radio interview before the next game he said he was "blindsided" and didn't remember much about the hit. Just that he had a tooth in his mouth afterwards. I would be "angry" about that too.

yeah it was a non call, but that has nothing to do with it..

as far as the "I'm getting mine" my gut reaction isn't to just pic the first guy skating by me (not sure if he got the guy who hit him), and try and break my stick on him. I will say that it was a bullsh!t hit by the mav who did it, but can anyone on this board honestly say, no matter how big a Prpich supporter one is, just short of being seriously injured, that he deserves most of the s&!t he gets. I believe the sayings go....."treat others as you want to be treated"...."do unto others" "paybacks are a bitch" "reap what you sow" "if you can dish it, you better be ready to take it" ........this list can go on for a while. He brings it on himself with his antics, like i said, I don't really have a problem with him doing a lot of the little things he does, but there are situations when you put a lid on it, and when it hurts the team, take it down a notch. For the record...I absolutely LOVE him on the penalty kill and on the checking line, just not a fan of the sideshow he sometimes turns himself into.

yeah it was a non call, but that has nothing to do with it..

You're right, the non-call does have nothing to do with it, he would have gone after the guy if the cheapshot was called or not. And yes, he does get back what he gives, but I think his antics pay off more for the team than not, although he has some horrendous timing sometimes. Earned or not, I don't have a problem with a player on my team getting some payback after a cheapshot of that level. I still would rather have him on my team, look at how the agitators for other teams get under the skin of the posters here, everybody commented on Backes this past weekend. Prpich was added to the team for a reason, he has fulfilled it.

A LITTLE LATE ya think there buddy, where have you been? under a rock

on duncan, his specialty is that wrister and he aims for top shelf and has been pretty damn good this year with the amount of points he has put up

any other pressing matters on your mind that we can talk about?

I'm now convinced that there is seriously something wrong with you. You are the biggest a-hole I've come across in a long time. Someone posts their opinion on a couple of players trying to start up a healthy conversation and you insult his/her intelligence and say they posted stupid $hit.

I'm dead serious when I say you need help. You must have a real $hitty life to be this mad at EVERYONE.

I'm now convinced that there is seriously something wrong with you. You are the biggest a-hole I've come across in a long time. Someone posts their opinion on a couple of players trying to start up a healthy conversation and you insult his/her intelligence and say they posted stupid $hit.

I'm dead serious when I say you need help. You must have a real $hitty life to be this mad at EVERYONE.

You have no idea.

Watch how frustrated the Earl of Dive gets on Friday and I think you will appreciate the type of leadership Prpich brings to this team. ;) Finally, what is up with attacking Duncan. ??? He has had an impressive Freshman season and can't help it that he was overshadowed by two elite hockey players.

You're right, the non-call does have nothing to do with it, he would have gone after the guy if the cheapshot was called or not. And yes, he does get back what he gives, but I think his antics pay off more for the team than not, although he has some horrendous timing sometimes. Earned or not, I don't have a problem with a player on my team getting some payback after a cheapshot of that level. I still would rather have him on my team, look at how the agitators for other teams get under the skin of the posters here, everybody commented on Backes this past weekend. Prpich was added to the team for a reason, he has fulfilled it.

i will say that he did do a WONDERFUL job getting to Backes.. I was starting to wonder if Sheppard was going to tell Backes that he talks to him more than he talks to his own wife!! I was loving it. There have been times that Prp has sparked the team and lit a fire under their ass, there is no denying that. I have also noticed more times when it has hurt the team. (maybe i'm being myopic as i don't mind the s&!t talking, or the water bottle v denver, but the rest of the cheapshot stuff i don't care for)

no fear!! I have to ask, do you attack EVERYONE that says something you don't agree with? the obvious followup, if yes, is, with this much hatred?

I feel people who post things like this are just looking for a reaction, just giving them what they ask for. Anyone that can't see Prpich's leadership, aside from his antics, and Duncans talent, they are just being ignorant. I apologize to you and the droves of other good posters here for my venom spewing, but I have a hard time bashing two of our best players. Opinion or not it's just wrong. Let's leave that spot for phil the thrill, best U.S. born hockey player of all time.