SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Final Five SiouxSports.com Get-Together

MafiaMan

So now I'm not invited? ???

Are you afraid that I'll lecture runningwiththedogs on proper netiquette? I have a PowerPoint prepared, but it's only about a half-hour long. ;)

I'd be interested in observing. Do you do lots of cane shaking and "Listen here you young whippersnappers"-ing? ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll maybe be there. My underage poor brother and cousin may be down here which would negate us going. Notice I also said poor which includes me, so it would depend on the Sioux being in the early game, bc if they aren't I'm not going to that game.

I envy everyone that can take Friday afternoon off and go to the game. I'll be lucky to catch it half-way through on the radio.

I'll maybe be there. My underage poor brother and cousin may be down here which would negate us going. Notice I also said poor which includes me, so it would depend on the Sioux being in the early game, bc if they aren't I'm not going to that game.

I envy everyone that can take Friday afternoon off and go to the game. I'll be lucky to catch it half-way through on the radio.

hmm... underage huh.?? maybe throw some gopher gear on them and go to Blarney's!!!

Speaking of avatars MafiaMan, what happened to your well endowed women? I kinda miss them. ???;)

Assuming I can drag myself out of bed after a quick but hardcore St. Patty's Day run Friday night, I will be there! ;) Saturday definitely works best for me since I will go straight from the airport to the arena Friday afternoon. Be forewarned, I'm not quite as hairy as my avatar portrays. :D

All right! This will be one lively breakfast! ???

Ha! I didn't say I would be jumping out of a cake or anything. ;);) Just joining fellow Sioux fans for some food and pre-game cocktails. I might even buy someone a beer for the price of a ride to the game....my smelly Gopher friend can ride in the trunk if he tags along. :D

Ha! I didn't say I would be jumping out of a cake or anything. ;);) Just joining fellow Sioux fans for some food and pre-game cocktails. I might even buy someone a beer for the price of a ride to the game....my smelly Gopher friend can ride in the trunk if he tags along. :D

Is there something seriously wrong with this sentence, or is it just me?

Jim kinda frowned upon them. ???

Nah, boobies are right up there with beer on my list o' favorite things. I smiled at them, not frowned. However, other guests (correctly) pointed out to me that they make it harder to browse the site at work, and perhaps less female-friendly. GDM, can I say "boobies"?