SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Final Five SiouxSports.com Get-Together

MafiaMan

How are you saving $5? My dad is going to meet us down at the Ex, or poss. McGovern's. I drive tomorrow Dad drives Friday, UMDDogz drives Saturday. I said Sunday originally cause I was all mixed up from last weekend's Friday-Saturday-Sunday series. Fixed in the original post. Sunday I'll be sleeping. Saturday you and I will be having a hair of the dog that bit us.

I was gonna buy you a beer Thursday but since your driving, I can't.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not be in my regular seats on Thursday. Somehow my dad got 2 suite tickets, so we might sell mine and just use the suite + his and UMDDogz' seats. Another 'Dogs fan will prob be there in my spot.

Ok, see you Saturday am for sure! You should come down and say HI Thursday. Section 119, Row 21; we have seats 1-8. Three of us will be wearing made to special order sweat shirts that I know you will love.

Hi Sioux Fans!

I live by the Hoggsbreath in Roseville and wanted to let you know that on Friday they are having breakfast specials and $2.00 drinks from 9am-7pm. A great hang out for Sioux Fans!! GO SIOUX!!!! Also there are free bus rides throughout the metro so you might be able to catch a free bus to the Xcel.

Stupid question but does anyone know if the UND game on Friday will be televised in the Twin Cities?

Yes. To answer your question. Quite a few people probably know. As additional information, I think that the FSN is televising all five Final Five games live.

You will need cable, or a satellite dish, or a friend with either. Or an establishment that serves beverages.

Hope you get to watch it. Should be a might entertaining tilt.

OK, I'm calling the Hoggsbreath this afternoon and making a pseudo-reservation for 11:00 am Saturday morning. I'm estimating in the neighborhood of 15-20 people. If anyone else has any interest in showing up, please let me know so I can give them an idea of the table space we'll need. Thanks much!

Ok, see you Saturday am for sure! You should come down and say HI Thursday. Section 119, Row 21; we have seats 1-8. Three of us will be wearing made to special order sweat shirts that I know you will love.

Of course I will come say hello tonight, I have to see these shirts! I'm bringing my camera.

I thought the "DD" stood for something else. :lol:

That's ME, not him.

Where is the Hoggsbreath, anyway?

A good bar-hopper like you has never been there? C'mon!

If you're coming from Minneapolis, it's 35W north to Highway 36 east; exit at Rice Street and go north on Rice Street about 1 mile. It will be on your right-hand side.

From St Paul...35E north to Highway 36 west; exit at Rice Street and go north on Rice Street about 1 mile. It will be on your right-hand side.

From 694 either way (coming east or west); exit at Rice Street and go south on Rice Street about 2-4 miles. It will be on your left-hand side.

OK, I'm calling the Hoggsbreath this afternoon and making a pseudo-reservation for 11:00 am Saturday morning. I'm estimating in the neighborhood of 15-20 people. If anyone else has any interest in showing up, please let me know so I can give them an idea of the table space we'll need. Thanks much!

Your suggestion seems to have taken on a life of its own. Excellent work! My in-laws from Sconny canceled their trip into town, so I would like to come if there's room. Thanks.

Your suggestion seems to have taken on a life of its own. Excellent work! My in-laws from Sconny canceled their trip into town, so I would like to come if there's room. Thanks.

Welcome aboard!

This will be a a good time. I just don't want any pre-madonnas there.

A good bar-hopper like you has never been there? C'mon!

If you're coming from Minneapolis, it's 35W north to Highway 36 east; exit at Rice Street and go north on Rice Street about 1 mile. It will be on your right-hand side.

From St Paul...35E north to Highway 36 west; exit at Rice Street and go north on Rice Street about 1 mile. It will be on your right-hand side.

From 694 either way (coming east or west); exit at Rice Street and go south on Rice Street about 2-4 miles. It will be on your left-hand side.

I live in the western suburbs. Plus these guys I used to work with when I worked at the mill used to call it the "Heifer Dome" implying there were a lot of unattractive people there. I'd be swarmed if I went.

I live in the western suburbs. Plus these guys I used to work with when I worked at the mill used to call it the "Heifer Dome" implying there were a lot of unattractive people there. I'd be swarmed if I went.

It's 11 am for breakfast/brunch...are you going there hoping to pick out a chippendale or what?

I was just saying why I've never been there before, at a normal bar time.

I'm off to McGovern's, people!!! Come celebrate with some 'Dogs fans if you want!

Yes!! My ride is on its way!! GO DOGS!!! DOMINATE THE HUSKIES!!

Stupid question but does anyone know if the UND game on Friday will be televised in the Twin Cities?

If you don't mind getting info from a pseudo-skippy :lol: , all Final five games are on FSNN. Channel 27 on comcast cable and I think 641 for DirectTV customers. Sorry, sudo-skippy.

I'm leaving at 10 and there's room in the car. You can stay in our room. I have a blow up mattress you can use. I'll buy your beer all week end (I'm getting a second mortgage on the house). :) OK?

since she's not taking you up on the offer for free beer... just stop by fargo on your way to the cities and give me money to cover my beer for the weekend. thanks :lol: