SiouxSports.com Forum

Ed Schulz Blasts Blais

PCM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bison FB broadcaster to Sioux FB broadcaster.

Sioux hockey fan to "Gopher hockey fan."

Republican to Democrat.

Those are three felony level offenses, depending on who you ask. ???

North Dakota needs, like California has, a "Three Strikes Law."

Problem solved. ??? ???

Have to wonder about the Democratic party if they would consider "the mouth" as a candidate for governor ???

The best line I heard about this was on KJ 108 while I was driving to work. Bill Tanner of the Big Dogs said he could already hear the "Four more years!" chant from Republicans in Bismarck. grinno.gif

Have to wonder about the Democratic party if they would consider "the mouth" as a candidate for governor ???

Maybe Eddie the Blow Hard is a throw away candidate. Means they have no one else that wants to go against Gov. Hoven, I am not so sure the Gov. Hoven is a sure win next time but his numbers aren't too bad. Who knows.

One of my buddies a legislator in the ND house and I asked him about Schultz and he said that Eddie is a non factor. No one takes him very serious.

I think it would be interesting to see if Ed could more of an embarrassment to North Dakota than Ventura was to Minnesota. They are both blowhards with the perfect combination of arrogance and ignorance in that they are both so arrogant that they have no idea how ignorant they are.

I think it would be interesting to see if Ed could more of an embarrassment to North Dakota than Ventura was to Minnesota. 

I am perfectly happy to let Minnesota retain that distinction. banghead.gif

I think it would be interesting to see if Ed could more of an embarrassment to North Dakota than Ventura was to Minnesota. They are both blowhards with the perfect combination of arrogance and ignorance in that they are both so arrogant that they have no idea how ignorant they are.

I see the makings of a great cage match.

The Body vs The Blow Hard

............and throw away the key.

At the Sioux Booster meeting today in Fargo, Brad Berry was there representing the hockey team as Blais had to be on a conference call for the WCHA. He made a comment along those lines and said that they hoped that would be O.K. with Governor Schultz. Pretty funny.

At the Sioux Booster meeting today in Fargo, Brad Berry was there representing the hockey team as Blais had to be on a conference call for the WCHA. He made a comment along those lines and said that they hoped that would be O.K. with Governor Schultz. Pretty funny.

A lot of things would hav to happen for ED to be elected to Governor, all the other Democratic candidates would have to say they don't want the job, I am sure Heidi is going to make another run. I say bring it on Eddy. I just don't see it happening. First off Ed has a lot of Baggage that would come up. The guy changes his stripes when ever it suit his purpose. Second I think he is very polerizing.