SiouxSports.com Forum

Kessel in Madison

WiSioux

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A troll that just shows up to stir the pot when his team is doing well

Well, if that is what you want to believe, that is cool by me.

If you look up my posts, you will find quite the opposite though.

Most of them were in support of keeping the Sioux name, a couple were to sell Tickets to last years Badger Sioux game so y'all would not have to sit in the upper level, and the balance were on this thread. I just came up this time, as we do not have a series this weekend and wanted to get a spin on yours.

Cripes, I hope the Minny fans are not as sensitve as you 2 are right now. All I said was right or wrong, Kessel and Irmen did the same thing as Chorney and Lammy. So if your are flaming Kessel now, I hoped you flamed Chorney and Lammy then. Personally, I do not think any of the 4 have it coming, but that is just me.

I'll predict by the end of the season the Gophers "team" will accomplish more. ;)

Unfortunately it's looking like that may be the case. ;)

Although I would love for the Sioux to climb back up in the PWR and make it into the NCAA's. And with the strong probability that the Gophers would travel to REA for the regional, it would be nice to end their season for a second year in a row. ;);)

I highly doubt that the spitting incident occured, if it did, they could easily find the culprit, let's just say security at the Ralph is better than we think.

Why is it so hard to believe that a drunk college student would spit on an opposing player? Why would Irmen tell his parents it happened if it didn't? And why is it so hard to believe that security missed it? A person spitting takes about half a second to occur. That would be pretty easy for a security guard to miss.

This post isn't meant to bash Sioux fans because EVERY team has bad fans but when a player says he got spit on by a fan, I'd say there's a pretty good chance it happened. I just don't see why Irmen would make it up.

I've said this before on here. I go to Grand Forks every year for the gopher series and get treated very well overall by Sioux fans. I've also heard numerous Sioux fans on this board talk about how they got treated very well by Gopher fans a few weeks ago in Minneapolis. There will always be idiots of every fanbase that embarrass the rest, but I think we can all agree that that is the exception and not the rule.

And with the strong probability that the Gophers would travel to REA for the regional, it would be nice to end their season for a second year in a row. ;);)

Imagine if MN remains top four in the PWR & ends up with the number one in GF.......Gophers in the Sioux lockerroom.....that would drive some of yuse guys over the edge. ;);)

Unfortunately it's looking like that may be the case. ;)

Although I would love for the Sioux to climb back up in the PWR and make it into the NCAA's. And with the strong probability that the Gophers would travel to REA for the regional, it would be nice to end their season for a second year in a row. ;);)

I've always assumed the Gophers would be there but now I'm not so sure. If the Sioux sneak into the tourney it could be as a #4 seed. The Gophers will definitely be a #1 seed, so then they wouldn't go to that regional because you can't play someone in your own conference in the first round. The NCAA can't avoid teams from the same conference playing each other in the second round and on, but they're very clear that they will never allow that to happen in the first round. If this is the case, then Miami would probably be the #1 seed in Grand Forks with the Gophers going out east.

If the Sioux are not in the tourney at all or if they climb back up to a #3 seed, then the Gophers will definitely be there.

Then, frontroguy, please accept my apologies for lumping you in with the likes of slappy, buckysucks, ect.

That I'm not willing to kiss anyone's behind doesn't make me a troll. That I can't make a single post, no matter how constructive without a certain few posters overreacting doesn't make me the problem. I've not said anything outlandish about any of the fans here or the Sioux program, I haven't talked smack, I've not really done anything except disagree on a few points and there. Oh the horror! ;)

Imagine if MN remains top four in the PWR & ends up with the number one in GF.......Gophers in the Sioux lockerroom.....that would drive some of yuse guys over the edge. ;);)

Yeah, there are quite a few full size locker rooms down there, I would suspect that the Sioux locker room would not be available for use if the Sioux don't make it into the tourney. ;)

That I'm not willing to kiss anyone's behind doesn't make me a troll. That I can't make a single post, no matter how constructive without a certain few posters overreacting doesn't make me the problem. I've not said anything outlandish about any of the fans here or the Sioux program, I haven't talked smack, I've not really done anything except disagree on a few points and there. Oh the horror! ;)

Get out of here! If you're going to troll, go to GPL or USCHO! ;);)

I think that was pretty close to the response that I got after my first few posts on GPL. It was after the first UMn/UND series, and I was saying that I wasn't a fan of the Irmen and Chorney jersey tugs, and even though I was naming a Sioux player as well, I got flamed by some idiot. I think it was Handy that backed me up. ;)

Do I need to remind you of the beer bong picture incident, about which you never admitted you had the wrong guy. And you don't talk smack? You can't understand why people overeact, that post was real constructive wasn't it, slappy. You don't have to say certain people, you can say my name, everyone knows who you mean.