SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Huskies

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running out of time. Maybe we'd be better off on the road for the playoffs.

I know most people are high on Jones for his energy but his passing in his own end has to improve. That bank pass to his partner that was 3 ft above the ice off the wall is a baisc mistake. He is also constantly rimming when he can make a direct pass. This part of the Sioux's game has to improve if they want to go anywhere.

I haven't been impressed with either team this weekend. The only people that have really been consistent are the goalies.

I think the St. Cloud D are better than the Sioux D at this point in time so it makes some sense that they have come in here and swept the weekend series. They have a lot more savy especially at the O Zone blue line. Everytime I watch a Sioux D at the O Zone blue line I get the feeling that they are playing with a grenade. I think the Sioux D have an awful long way to go. Hopefully they can make some progress over the next month or so but I can't see it happening.

Luckily the Ralph got the Regional this year :huh: Time to sell my Regional tickets to some Gopher fans, because the Sioux are done. The Ralph with be all Maroon and Gold for the Regional and Sioux fans will be selling their tickets for about 1/2 price thanks to "Coach" Hakstol. Hakstol can recruit, but he can't coach. A boatload of talent and and not even an ounce of heart. This team makes me sick. 7-8 at home is a JOKE.

What happend? Trying to figure it out from the previous posts. Talking about cleavage in one game to starting overtime and then people complaining about the team. Is overtime over and we lost or are we just playing bad? Just logged on and need some info. please. Thanks