SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. AA

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember the last time the Sioux won after being down 3 or more after 2 ?

Can't be too optimistic. They are going to play themselves right out of NC$$'s. Hard to tell how they are playing tonight, but they haven't looked that good the previous three series and five of those six games were at home.

We need to all, collectively, concentrate on producing good karma. There's probably not many of us still out there listening, but if we all work together, it'll work. If not, no harm done. :lol: Let's have a roll call for those still out there.

Still hanging in there...

Anyone remember the last time the Sioux won after being down 3 or more after 2 ?

Can't be too optimistic. They are go to play themselves right out of NC$$'s. Hard to tell how they are playing tonight, but they haven't looked that good the previous three series and five of those six games were at home.

Ahem... I said GOOD karma!

We need to all, collectively, concentrate on producing good karma. There's probably not many of us still out there listening, but if we all work together, it'll work. If not, no harm done. :lol: Let's have a roll call for those still out there.

ok - I just stepped out to get a new can of karma. I guess that I will have to keep trying until I find one that works.

Can't be too optimistic. They are going to play themselves right out of NC$$'s. Hard to tell how they are playing tonight, but they haven't looked that good the previous three series and five of those six games were at home.

I listened when Hennessy called the comeback from down 7-3 with under four minutes left in Duluth. Part of me wishes I hadn't, because I now always believe it's possible. So of course I'm still here.

4-0...

And Milweski says that UND has the easiest 2nd half?! There is no such thing as an "easy" 2nd half, especially in the WCHA.

Stranger things have happened, Sioux could come back and win, but I'll catch the score later this morning.

Saturday night is another game... continue the positive thoughts going into Saturday's game.

Keep the faith always for the Sioux (even though there may be let downs). Keep up the good faith DamStrait, good Sioux fan!

Thanks for the updates everyone!

Go Sioux!!