SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. AA

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned it on while Dave was talking, did he say anything about Parise, or did you miss his interview?

I didn't hear anything about Parise, but the way the audio was cutting in and out, I might have missed something.

In the pre-game injury report, Hennessy said Oshie had a muscle spasm in his back or shoulder area, but he will play. Towes is banged up a bit, but they don't know if he's playing tonight. No mention of any problem with Parise.

Don't believe UAA is showing live webcasts any longer.

The word on the USCHO forum was that because the UAA games are no longer being broadcast live, there will be no live Webcast. That's too bad because they do a great job with their Webcasts and they're free.

I don't ever recall it being as bad as it is this year. Granted, in past years, I've always been at the games in GF, but I don't recall road games being this bad.

You would think a hockey program that plays in a 100 million dollar arena would have a decent webcast/radio broadcast setup.

It is about as frustating as watching a hockey game on CTV :lol: