SiouxSports.com Forum

Buning's Day-Planner

The Sicatoka

1) He better get a grasp of this budget and FAST!!! some people in the know claim that isnt happening.

2) Stop hiring anymore Assistant AD's or Executive Secretaries. 30,000 a year to a secretary? answer the phone and type letters??

If the budget doesnt get reinded in, he may be a two year and done guy!!!!

1) He better get a grasp of this budget and FAST!!! some people in the know claim that isnt happening.

2) Stop hiring anymore Assistant AD's or Executive Secretaries. 30,000 a year to a secretary? answer the phone and type letters??

If the budget doesnt get reinded in, he may be a two year and done guy!!!!

Where I come from that's a pretty average wage for an executive secretary. Of course, we probably pay more down in the Minneapolis than you do up there. Still doesn't look that out of line.

[shakes head] What was I thinking paying all the college tuition to only make that much as a teacher? [banging head against wall]

• 4 months later...

Six months later.

It might be time to look back at how I did projecting the Tom Buning 2005-2006 day-planner.

From my original list, it looks like:

A1 is being dealt with.

A2 has been dealt with.

A3 is coming in mere weeks.

A4 is coming April 27.

I haven't heard much publicly on A5 however, yet.

Most of the "B" priority items could be summed up under "Athletics Facilities Master Plan" to be worked on this summer, with the exception of ....

B3 has probably become an A priority.

And then there's this wacko and his crazy notion that he first hinted at in B6. :D

Six months later.

It might be time to look back at how I did projecting the Tom Buning 2005-2006 day-planner.

From my original list, it looks like:

A1 is being dealt with.

A2 has been dealt with.

A3 is coming in mere weeks.

A4 is coming April 27.

I haven't heard much publicly on A5 however, yet.

Most of the "B" priority items could be summed up under "Athletics Facilities Master Plan" to be worked on this summer, with the exception of ....

B3 has probably become an A priority.

And then there's this wacko and his crazy notion that he first hinted at in B6. :D

How are you at predicting the PowerBall? ;)