SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Advantage for UND: Potential fellow freshmen Fink, Gleason, and Danny Mattson. All on good terms with Zach.

Advantage for SCSU: Potential fellow freshmen Oliver, Hanowski, Ravndalen, and possibly Schmidt. All on good terms with Zach.

Not as much of an advantage for the Gophers, but they've got both our schools beat in other regards.

are you talking media coverage? close to home?

News out of the Twin Cities:

St. Thomas Academy sophomore star Ryan Walters has agreed to play 10 games before and after his high school season for the Des Moines Buccaneers of the U.S. Hockey League, then play his junior and senior seasons for Des Moines.

This kid is real good...

Locally (MN) I think the big prizes for 2010 are Walters, Nate Schmidt, Nick Mattson. Also Shattuck has a couple of real good forwards (Wang, Etem). In addition there are players from other places that are also talented,

Budish and Leddy remain very good 09s.

There are still some of the Bruneteau(s), Zajac(s), and Lamoureux(s) out there.

As I have stated many times the Sioux are more in need of D than F at this point.

http://www.startribune.com/526/story/1472322.html

Article on Zach Budish. Hmmmm.... any guesses on the top two might be. :silly:

yeah, the article also mentions he's a stud football player and he has the GPA to go to Yale. Who knows what the kid really thinks at this point. Brewster might convince him to walk on as a tight end. who knows? He might end up at St.Clown.

yeah, the article also mentions he's a stud football player and he has the GPA to go to Yale. Who knows what the kid really thinks at this point. Brewster might convince him to walk on as a tight end. who knows? He might end up at St.Clown.

Brewster, wow can that guy coach... :silly:

Brewster, wow can that guy coach... :silly:

Hey does have some Childress action going on, but I'll give him a pass this year and perhaps next as well.

He does have Mason's Morons still on the team. They are the second biggest joke in Minnesota collegiate sports next to the... University of Minnesota men's basketball team.

Hey does have some Childress action going on, but I'll give him a pass this year and perhaps next as well.

He does have Mason's Morons still on the team. They are the second biggest joke in Minnesota collegiate sports next to the... University of Minnesota men's basketball team.

Well, at least the ones that aren't incarcerated for sexual assault... :silly:

Considered the top available talent in the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL) this season, Salmon Arm Silverback center Derek Lee will be making his college choice by late November from among his four finalists - Boston University, New Hampshire, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Looks like Derek Lee is not going to wait for 09... Someone is going to get a great player. I would guess BU or Michigan...

is this the kid that was at the game?

I wouldn't have guess that the kid at the game was 6'4... the kid was the same height as Eades... as far as the picture, he was super blonde like that, but looked younger... although these were all observations from the other side of the rink...

I wouldn't have guess that the kid at the game was 6'4... the kid was the same height as Eades... as far as the picture, he was super blonde like that, but looked younger... although these were all observations from the other side of the rink...

Could it be this guy clean-shaven? Dad was NHLer, John Van Boxmeer

http://www.bchl.bc.ca/leagues/rosters_prof...playerID=235883