SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

There was a recruit on Friday as well.

nice, hopefully their last names are ovechkin or crosby or malkin :glare: and play like the 3 of those names as well :love:

hey usa, do you know if dayn belfour would be a potential goalie recruit? just asking because of the name as i have no clue what his game is like. thanks

looking it seems he will be 20 in may i think, just was thinking of a 2nd or 3rd possible goalie as we will need one i know but again not sure on how good he even is

exile may be able to answer this but what happened to Bryce Ravndalen a ex-warroad player with fargo as i see hes now playing in the nahl? im guessing he didnt cut it for dean in fargo. is he signed with scsu or do you think they will pull the offer? seems like a backwards move for him before going to college.

Difficulty cracking the line up is what i heard out of fargo. Though its a move back competition wise sometimes playing time is more important then the competition your playing against.IMO

ive also heard maybe a attitude problem. scsu hasnt signed him still and im gona guess he never plays for the huskies as well

nice, im sure he and harrington will have a nice battle for that #2 spot on the depth chart. thanks for the link. maybe he was one of the recruits there last weekend or maybe not..

ill update the recruiut list in the commited thread

the sioux coaches seem to have shifted from the bchl to the ajhl along with the obvious ushl as of now with 4 ajhl guys on the list now and zero bchl

nice, im sure he and harrington will have a nice battle for that #2 spot on the depth chart. thanks for the link. maybe he was one of the recruits there last weekend or maybe not..

ill update the recruiut list in the commited thread

From reading the press release it would appear he is probably going to compete for some playing time.

Aaron has been one of the top goaltenders in the Alberta Junior Hockey League this season and is a vital factor in the Canucks success to date. Aaron has been selected to the AJHL South All Star team and will participate in the AJHL All Star game this coming weekend.

Dell is 17-13-8 GAA 2.34 and a SV% of .927 not too bad of numbers.

From reading the press release it would appear he is probably going to compete for some playing time.

of course he will compete for playing time, he sounds like a solid goalie but i have a hunch eids wont be getting more than 5-7 games off per season the way he has grown already this year. great to see is game groe so much in 4 months in the wcha. good pick up in dell

of course he will compete for playing time, he sounds like a solid goalie but i have a hunch eids wont be getting more than 5-7 games off per season the way he has grown already this year. great to see is game groe so much in 4 months in the wcha. good pick up in dell

I don't know it doesn't hurt to have a two headed monster and they had KG and AK and it worked fine.

Jordy and JPL also.

I don't know it doesn't hurt to have a two headed monster and they had KG and AK and it worked fine.

Jordy and JPL also.

doesnt hurt at all as proven in the past but it also isnt needed either. some teams go with it and some dont and both ways work fine. it will be nice to have a back up for eids as well that can play 5-8 games without worrying. we have a nice long list of commited recruits. cant wait to see them all shake out. this dell kid does have great numbers and seems to be a very nice goalie addition

Hopefully this Dell dude isn't a drug addict like that Dell dude. :silly:

By the way, one of the people in that commercial was a Fargo South grad. Not the guy pictured, but there was a cadre of others. The one who is a blond.... I'll see if I can find the commercial.

I wish this kid would get it over with so I can quit dreaming:

http://news.therecord.com/Sports/article/478243

the longer he waits, the more likely it seems he may go the college route, otherwise he would have already told kitchner he was coming i would think. damn he would be a great pick up. he would look great in the green and white :silly: come on buddy, make the right choice and become part of the tradition of the best hockey team in the us!! all this wishful thinking will be a big letdown if he goes elsewhere :D

Schools are courting Morin.

"I visited Boston University and talked to North Dakota and Denver," Morin said. "I've got to make a decision about what I want to do."

So we are competing with the Rangers, DU and BU. Yikes.