SiouxSports.com Forum

Craig Dahl Retirement?

Siouxman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great Marcia might even win a NCAA game and hang something other than a Pizza Hut banner.Oh the humanity of it all,say it isn't so ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Side note: The new Jiffy Lube banner-raising ceremony is at 12 noon today at the National Concrete Center in St Cloud.

Oh great Marcia might even win a NCAA game and hang something other than a Pizza Hut banner.Oh the humanity of it all,say it isn't so ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SCSU is "Jan" not Marcia....but I still don't think JBSU will EVERY have the draw for higher level players like UM, UND, and the evil red menace to the east....I could MAYBE see a NCAA regional game again for them in a few years, but even that is a shadow of a thought.....

WPoS

NDH, if/when Don ever does make it, I expect some crow to be eaten! ;)

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He'll probably wind up like his predecessor, behind the mike correcting some pathetic ignoramus and, ranting and raving about the phantom Sioux assists that contributed to the demise of his coaching career. :ohmy:

SCSU is "Jan" not Marcia....but I still don't think JBSU will EVERY have the draw for higher level players like UM, UND, and the evil red menace to the east....I could MAYBE see a NCAA regional game again for them in a few years, but even that is a shadow of a thought.....

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometimes I wonder how they got Borer.

NDH, if/when Don ever does make it, I expect some crow to be eaten! ;)

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WPoS . . . .

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Donny is at the peak of his potential right now. He can't even keep

Hirsch on task. How would he ever handle a raft of NHL prima donnas?

I'll be the first to eat my hat. Come looking for me in the Roselawn Cemetery, 'cause I'll be long passed from this earth before Don gets elevated.

Eh?

I'll be the first to eat my hat. Come looking for me in the Roselawn Cemetery, 'cause I'll be long passed from this earth before Don gets elevated.

How soon do you plan to be in Roselawn cemetary?  Could we check next week? maybe next month?  Another year from now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NorthDakotaHockey will be around for a while. Probably long enough for you to get thru Spelling 101 at the University of Minnesota and learn to properly spell the word "cemetery".

WPoS . . . .

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Donny is at the peak of his potential right now. He can't even keep

Hirsch on task. How would he ever handle a raft of NHL prima donnas?

Eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be sure to stop by and drop some M&G flowers on the grave for you NDH! :glare::lol::ohmy:

WPoS

Mafia Man and ABTG, I can't thank you enough for the spelling correction but you may want to try another guess as to where my supposed education (hint...or lack thereof) was obtained.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't tell me you slept or drank your way through what could have been an education. ;)

Mafia Man and ABTG, I can't thank you enough for the spelling correction but you may want to try another guess as to where my supposed education (hint...or lack thereof) was obtained.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just teasing, Five-HoleFrenzy. "Cemetery" is a commonly mis-spelled word. I normally expect St Cloud State fans to make that mistake, not Gopher fans.

I'm just teasing, Five-HoleFrenzy. "Cemetery" is a commonly mis-spelled word. I normally expect St Cloud State fans to make that mistake, not Gopher fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By God I think that was a compliment!

Backhanded, but a compliment nonetheless. ;)