SiouxSports.com Forum

Thank You SS.com and Members

Fedorov

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I still don't know how to post a quote!

Anyway...

PCM said:

"I know that I'm into this waaay too far. Last night, YaneA spotted me at Sioux Fan Appreciation Night and said hello.

I know her real name. But what did I call her? Yane!

I hope that she didn't hear that above all the noise because I felt really dumb the moment I said it."

and YaneA replies:

You must be one of those codgers who mumbles because his store-bought teeth don't fit right! Above the autograph line buzz, I heard the "hi" but not the "Yane." I wouldn't have been offended anyway.

I was bored so instead of doing something constructive I messed around with photoshop.  I am a novice, but I am hoping my feeble attempts will inspire someone to come up with a killer logo. :lol:  of the ones I did this is my favoritess4_copy.jpg

the others are located here logos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is nice work. I'll tell you what, folks, my broomball team just got its winter hats in (no jokes, please) the other day. They're approximately $14-$15 each. Honestly, that logo would look super cool embroidered on the front of a knit hat (skully-type or traditional winter hat). If people were serious about it (and I'd need a minimum of twelve to purchase, hats could be done w/that logo on front and your siouxsports.com moniker on the back. That way, all the true nerds, er, fans, could easily spot each other on those cold game nights.

"Hey look, it's dagies."

"Why how do you know?".

"He's wearing his ultra cool SiouxSports.com hat."

"Oh. I thought you recognized his mullet."

Anyways, you get the point. We also have mid-profile baseball hats w/a velcro enclosure. I'm just throwing ideas out there. Seriously, that logo is pretty cool.

siouxsports.com - Vaht's Dat?

Sincere Supporters

Systematic Smackdown

Supportive Spinmisters

Significant Successes

Sizeable Skaters

Surefooted Scalawags

Stingy Stoppers

Sudo Stories

Sacred Source

Sizzling Seletions

Superior Scouts

Soothsayers Symposium

Synonomous:Success

Spirko Syntax

Springfever Solution

siouxsports.com : cyberspace's party on the prairie for the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux

siouxsports.com  - Vaht's Dat?

Sincere Supporters

Systematic Smackdown

Supportive Spinmisters

Significant Successes

Sizeable Skaters

Surefooted Scalawags

Stingy Stoppers

Sudo Stories

Sacred Source

Sizzling Seletions

Superior Scouts

Soothsayers Symposium

Synonomous:Success

Spirko Syntax

Springfever Solution

siouxsports.com :  cyberspace's party on the prairie for the University of North

Dakota Fighting Sioux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or maybe sPlatinum sFox?

Regarding the SiouxSports.com logo for tees:  I'm an old schooler, so I'd just go w/ "SiouxSports.com", w/ each "S" just like those from the old "Blackhawk" Sioux unis, crossed tomahawks and all.  Don't know if there would copyright issues, though.  My $0.02.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DamStrait, just for you :lol: IMHO it lacks the necessary element of GREEN though.

ss5.jpg