SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey 3

sprig

my bad......posted a smart A$$ comment without reading the post...sorry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you leave Huey and Louey? Think we've picked up a ten year old.

Cornell should have won; it would save all these extra trips to the ignore list.

This board is much more fun than Prideonice or Gopher puck live....funny thing is I'm a UND grad and live in ND.... :)

All kidding aside........Should be a great game, let the best team win, and to answer Red Wing, I am a hockey fan before I am a Gopher fan, and would gladly head down to watch those games regardless of my teams result too.....just wish i was going..

Should things not go my teams way, I will be cheering on the Sioux!!

Have fun down there...!!!

-Duane

All kidding aside........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was waiting for that! Don't feel bad, it usually takes a little while for gopher fans who hop on our board to adjust...see ya guys in Columbus! I will be making the trip personally, I am expecting some very high quality hockey! :)

...and to pull the train back on-track; I would agree Sertich has the best shot at the Hobey! Good kid, good hockey player; best of luck to all the finalists :D

Is there anything better than a Minnesota Mr. Hockey player becoming only the second player ever to win the Hobey and Mr. Hockey and he doesn't even play for the Goofies. Sertich definitely has my vote. Actually the only thing better would have been if Zach or Brandon won it.

Actually the only thing better would have been if Zach or Brandon won it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or if it was awared retroactively to Jeff Panzer because more phantom assists were mysteriously added to his stats, giving him 242 points for the 2000-2001 season. ;)

Is there anything better than a Minnesota Mr. Hockey player becoming only the second player ever to win the Hobey and Mr. Hockey and he doesn't even play for the Goofies.  Sertich definitely has my vote.  Actually the only thing better would have been if Zach or Brandon won it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Setich wins it as I expect he will, hopefully Brain Lee will be the next in line to do it.

Fighting Sioux Fans-

The ORIGINAL drawing of 2004 Hobey Baker Winner Junior Lessard will be up for auction on eBay starting today at Noon. All proceeds of this auction will go to support the Hobey Baker Memorial Award Foundation.

http://hobeybaker.com/news/print_auction.htm

Thanks for helping us get the word out to college hockey fans.

Best of luck in the Frozen Four!

The Hobey Baker Memorial Award Foundation