SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN 4

dj_hoime

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

current wcha teams championship games...

1982..UND vs wisc...UND wins

1981..wisc vs minnesota...wisc wins

1979..minn vs UND...minn wins

1975..m-tech vs minn...tech wins

1974..m-tech vs minn...minn wins

1973..wisc vs denver...wisc wins...(denver ncaa infractions)

1968..denver vs UND...denver wins

1963..UND vs denver..UND wins

1960..denver vs m-tech..denver wins

1958..denver vs UND...denver wins

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You missed one:

1976 Tech vs Minn (round 3) - Minn won

Why not just relocate the Frozen Four back to St Paul or even to the Av's arena? Naw, screw the colorado people, St Paul's arena is nicer anyhow.

Of the possible match-ups, only UND & Denver have played for a title before - Denver won.

Denver could start making repeats a trend.

If Minn & Denver win, the schools who won the last 3 titles will battle for the 4th.

The 4 schools have won a combined 20 titles in 57 years, and will chalk up 21 in this - the 58th year. That's over 36% of the titles - as if WCHA dominance wasn't bad enough.

Minnesota has won a hockey title for 4 straight years, 2 by the men followed by 2 by the women (including this year).

The other facts should be obvious, even for you Sue's.

Why not just relocate the Frozen Four back to St Paul or even to the Av's arena?  Naw, screw the colorado people, St Paul's arena is nicer anyhow.

Of the possible match-ups, only UND & Denver have played for a title before - Denver won.

Denver could start making repeats a trend.

If Minn & Denver win, the schools who won the last 3 titles will battle for the 4th.

The 4 schools have won a combined 20 titles in 57 years, and will chalk up 21 in this - the 58th year.  That's over 36% of the titles - as if WCHA dominance wasn't bad enough.

Minnesota has won a hockey title for 4 straight years, 2 by the men followed by 2 by the women (including this year).

The other facts should be obvious, even for you Sue's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow you are just a fountain of knowledge tonight there :angry: Skippy.....

cfm

if you need,  i can send you the $ 0.97 for a new light for your skippy alert.  it seems they are popping up everywhere around here and we need you to stay on top of your game.. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks I could use the extra funds....Yeah I kinda figured.....TC..SOH and Gophersux would be around.....Funny you don't see them all weekend then magically they appear..... :angry:

After switching to the new DU jerseys with the weird bird, CC fans determined it must be a swallow. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Denver also had an ugly diarhea color that I don't believe I've seen since last year. Course the bumble bee colored throwbacks CC wore in the final against Mich. rivaled Denver for the ugliest of all time.

Congrat's to the Sioux.. They look like the team to beat... but I've seen many references to the "Dirty Gophers"... The Gophs are a smallish high speed skating team and it seems odd especially coming from the Sioux Fans where they "hammer people" and then complain about the penalty... I know you think this is "tough" but I've seen some a lot of cheap shots in there especially from some unnamed defensemen...

I still think the Sioux have a good combo of speed and size but they deserve many of those penalties...

I know you think this is "tough" but I've seen some a lot of cheap shots in there especially from some unnamed defensemen... 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank goodness it's none of our guys. They all have names. :angry: