SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN 4

dj_hoime

Congrat's to the Sioux.. They look like the team to beat... but I've seen many references to the "Dirty Gophers"... The Gophs are a smallish high speed skating team and it seems odd especially coming from the Sioux Fans where they "hammer people" and then complain about the penalty... I know you think this is "tough" but I've seen some a lot of cheap shots in there especially from some unnamed defensemen... 

I still think the Sioux have a good combo of speed and size but they deserve many of those penalties...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't forget the small pylons on defense for UofMN Peltier, Goli and Hags.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After switching to the new DU jerseys with the weird bird, CC fans determined it must be a swallow. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was talking about the stupid screen name your fellow Gopher fan picked just because he is mad at the world for being in his 40's and not having any big-boy hair.

I LOVE IT!!!!  Now there can be no argument about who is the dominant conference in college hockey!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From all of the comments over the weekend, I don't think there can be any argument about which conference has the worst officiating in college hockey. :angry:

Yeah.. I think Harrington is a disappointment.. He does throw a cheap shot once in a while which I do not condone. I think most of the threads relate to his ability to play poor defense and make very bad decisions with the puck... Other than that he's a great defensement :angry: ... It should be a great game one way or another.. I am just happy that it's a WCHA final four...

And you think I am saying watch out for Harrington defensively or offensively?

I'm saying watch out for Harrington because he might spear Stafford again!  SHEESH!

He has lately been not above cheap shots and bad hits lately.  I don't want another Sioux player getting hurt.

Sorry for not spelling everything out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, RW77, we all know you set up your Chris Harrington cardboard cutout right next to all your Mapletoft posters. There is no point in trying to hide your adoration. :lol::angry: