SiouxSports.com Forum

WISCONSIN ALASKA RADIO FEEDS & GAME THREAD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for those of you who like to do ncaa basketball pools i started a public group called NORTH DAKOTA SIOUX HOCKEY on espn.com...come and join..its free..you need a espn account and thats free as well.. just type in NORTH DAKOTA SIOUX HOCKEY in search box and join....

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage?e=1

back to hockey...................

not playing at the kohl center..nice arena management...they are playing at a different arena..did not catch the name of it...announcer says it holds 8,000 and that there is under 4,000 at the game...

how do you get booted from your own home arena for the playoffs :lol::huh:

not playing at the kohl center..nice arena management...they are playing at a different arena..did not catch the name of it...announcer says it holds 8,000 and that there is under 4,000 at the game...

how do you get booted from your own home arena for the playoffs :lol:  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Formerly the Dane County Coliseum ... where the Evil Red Machine played for 30+ years ...

They got bumped from the Kohl by the Wisconsin Girls HS Basketball Tournament.

Imagine if the Sioux had to play at Old Engelstad ...

don adam reffed 1st 2 games and sheppard reffing tonight...someone finally realized adam sucked :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not disputing that Adam sucks, but that has been SOP for the WCHA play-offs the past few years. One of the better things the league came up with in my opinion. Seems that the players and officials get "friendly" enough in a two game series, let alone one that goes three.

how do you get booted from your own home arena for the playoffs :lol:  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

900 is under 4000

Wisco now up 2-1 looks like we are going to have to whoop up on the dirty BADgers again. I think we can take it too them. It would be nice to beat UAA so we could shut up SUZE, he seems to be a menace over on USCHO.com

Wisco now up 2-1 looks like we are going to have to whoop up on the dirty BADgers again. I think we can take it too them. It would be nice to beat UAA so we could shut up SUZE, he seems to be a menace over on USCHO.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As was noted in another thread...

It's better for Wisco to win and therefore knocking UAA away from being a TUC. Wisco is 4-1 against them. UAA's RPI is hanging right on .5000 right now.

for those of you who like to do ncaa basketball pools i started a public group called UND SIOUX HOCKEY on espn.com...come and join..its free..you need a espn account and thats free as well.. just type in UND SIOUX HOCKEY in search box and join....

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage?e=1

back to hockey...................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure this is working? I can't find it in the search.