SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Vs. Bulldogs - Friday

dj_hoime

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout my fourth liner Erik Fabian got the FSSN player of the game tonight. congrats, fourth line stood out tonight and proved me wrong. I'm gonna rip the Prpich, Fylling, _______, line tomorrow before the game. prove me wrong again. hell of a game tonight boys, let's keep it going tomorrow. I got tickets and don't want to be let down. :D

Fighting Sioux plays great and dominates!

Who would have honestly thought they would've played as strong as they did? As someone said in an earlier post, better late than never.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game. Hopefully the audiocast will work as well tomorrow as it did for me tonight to hear the Sioux wrap this baby up!

Sleep tight Sioux fans! Let's see another ass-whooping tomorrow!

Winning this big can be a bit scary in the next game.  I hope the guys have forgotten about this game and are looking to tomorrow night.  No celebrating until you're moving on to the Final Five.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gotta give them a chance to celebrate a little bit but you're absolutely right. They don't want to get wrapped up in just this one victory. It's a long road to hoe at this point.

But boy does this victory feel good for Sioux fans.

You gotta give them a chance to celebrate a little bit but you're absolutely right. They don't want to get wrapped up in just this one victory. It's a long road to hoe at this point.

But boy does this victory feel good for Sioux fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It feels really good as a fan. :D

can't wait to talk to UMDDogz and Runnin,  see what they thought of the game watchin through brown and yellow glasses!!! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought they predicted UND to win tonight and UMD to take the next two?

Even so, it was an impressive score.

All I can say is wow. 

Doubters slam Massen's line and that line explodes.  I can't wait to hear what line those losers slam between now and tommorrow's game.  Maybe they'll explode too!

8-2 Dogs now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice game by Massen, but sorry, one game does not make up for the whole season. If he can put together a string of good games when they count (like he did tonight), then his supporters can start talking. If that happens, I will be the first to say that I was wrong.

Okay. Many Killian's Irish Red downed by this 'Dogs fan. please Excuse typos.

So, don't think anyone thought it would be be occurring this way.

B.s. when Rosehill gets a shot to the head, McKnight retaliates, and the UND goes on the PP? 2 people were originally in the box for each team, ok, but WTF is that sh*t making the Dogs go SH when your team cheap shots us?

But, I must warn you. You are not that good. The 'Dogs played poorly tonight. Like LandCows poorly. Worse than LandCows. Don't get cocky. 'Dogs played out of position all night. Only a few times when they actually looked like college hockey players. Otherwise, like mini-mites.

And JPar wasn't that good. The Sioux DEFENSE was that good. So don't hail him as your saviour now.

And just hope you didn't use up all your goals...

Reichmuth just robbed Stafford with a glove save.  Hey Dogs fans where are you something to cheer about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uhh, f*ck Reichmuth. He let in 4 goals in 1 period. And some were laaaaaaaame goals. I love Isaac but WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?:D?:D? Not that Johnson was a star.

Murray is fine.  It was the big Freshman D Rosehill that hit his shoulder.  If this game isn't close towards the end of the third I would think that either Prpich or McMahon may give him a special message.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uhhhhh Rosehill could kill either of them. He isn't the size of Marco Peluso, and he held his own against Prpich.