SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Keychains

MafiaMan

HHmmm...looks like each of these "official" or unofficial logos has been slightly altered so you can 3d print out some cheap illegal merch for your own personal profit.  

"Sammy Sioux" is flat out a racist logo you a-hole.  Just stop it.  The Brien logo - actually a real work of art - has also been altered to look "slightly pissed" so you fucked with that too.  The geometric logo has been rounded so it looks a "little different".   The Blackhawk logo I could care less because that's a Chicago logo - NOT UND and I don't even know wtf that last one is but ALSO not UND.

BTW - They're the UND Fighting Hawks now - like it or not.  People who keep grasping on to the old nickname are frankly sad, old and pathetic - time has moved on and no one wants your crappy cheap "vulcanized rubber" garbage "creations"

PS - Yeah I'll report the copyright infringement if I have to.

• Downvote 6

So here's the deal......I will pay for the first 25 of these cheap crappy creations for anyone who wants one, two, three.....

Just PM @MafiaMan to order.

I'll also will be paying him via Venmo is anyone wants to report that to the IRS as well.

Go Sioux 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

HHmmm...looks like each of these "official" or unofficial logos has been slightly altered so you can 3d print out some cheap illegal merch for your own personal profit.  

"Sammy Sioux" is flat out a racist logo you a-hole.  Just stop it.  The Brien logo - actually a real work of art - has also been altered to look "slightly pissed" so you fucked with that too.  The geometric logo has been rounded so it looks a "little different".   The Blackhawk logo I could care less because that's a Chicago logo - NOT UND and I don't even know wtf that last one is but ALSO not UND.

BTW - They're the UND Fighting Hawks now - like it or not.  People who keep grasping on to the old nickname are frankly sad, old and pathetic - time has moved on and no one wants your crappy cheap "vulcanized rubber" garbage "creations"

PS - Yeah I'll report the copyright infringement if I have to.

Go away please.

If I can get about 100 more orders, I’ll be able to buy X from Elon Musk.  Just kidding, but I’ll at least be at even-money.  

I think someone’s act of valor would be better directed at turning in 20,000 or so people wearing fake Chinese hockey jerseys as opposed to chasing down 50-60 folks driving their respective vehicles with a $5 keychain attached to their fob. 

56 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

If I can get about 100 more orders, I’ll be able to buy X from Elon Musk.  Just kidding, but I’ll at least be at even-money.  

I think someone’s act of valor would be better directed at turning in 20,000 or so people wearing fake Chinese hockey jerseys as opposed to chasing down 50-60 folks driving their respective vehicles with a $5 keychain attached to their fob. 

Probably the same jacka$$ that was yelling at 4 year olds and their parents to put masks back up in between bites of Dippin Dot at the Ralph during the pandemic.

15 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I don't even know wtf that last one is but ALSO not UND.

if you have have to ask... you can't afford it.

You don't have to say it but yeah it's obvious you don't know.

but kinda some truth too.

Especially when there are people and small businesses doing it the right way and getting the Dacotah Legacy license to produce these  products.