SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ KC 1/13 2PM

sioux24/7

Idk, it feels like Groundhog Day with this team right now. Maybe they can right the ship today but wouldn’t count on it. 

KC is led by Jamar Brown, who I really thought we were going to get this offseason but didn’t happen. 

We are at 305 in KenPom and he projects us to lose 73-68. 

Gets frustrating to watch, 

they lose composure, when they get a touch down low and go from there it’s good, opens up so many things 

just need confidence and not so many 3s 

3 minutes ago, Kab said:

Gets frustrating to watch, 

they lose composure, when they get a touch down low and go from there it’s good, opens up so many things 

just need confidence and not so many 3s 

I love 3 pointers but I’d challenge the team, outside of Eaglestaff to not shoot a single 3 today. See what happens, can’t be worse, can it?

4 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I love 3 pointers but I’d challenge the team, outside of Eaglestaff to not shoot a single 3 today. See what happens, can’t be worse, can it?

I’m surprised we haven’t seen zone from opponents in conference play. If I were the opposing team I’d just sit in a 2-3 zone and let us shoot 20% from three every night.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen zone from opponents in conference play. If I were the opposing team I’d just sit in a 2-3 zone and let us shoot 20% from three every night.

I’d argue why play a zone when you can just have one guy chase Treysen around and play a sagging man to man with everyone else 

• Upvote 1

Anyone else have problems with the Midco Sports Plus app when using it on a TV? Works fine on my phone but constantly needs to buffer on TV. Don't have this with any other streaming service so don't think its my internet or TV

Just now, GoodGood said:

Anyone else have problems with the Midco Sports Plus app when using it on a TV? Works fine on my phone but constantly needs to buffer on TV. Don't have this with any other streaming service so don't think its my internet or TV

Works well on my tv 

12 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Wish these were all just on ESPN+. The Summit league messed up going with Midco and forcing everyone to get another streaming service for just one league…

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Wish these were all just on ESPN+. The Summit league messed up going with Midco and forcing everyone to get another streaming service for just one league…

I can't imagine how pissed the Big Sky fans were when they realized they couldn't watch their team play last week 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Mine did that until i cleared the cache in the app settings and since has worked goid

27 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I have on my tablet and cast it to my TV.  Works pretty good.

17 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Midco is also bidding on all streaming rights for Missouri valley football and soon NCHC hockey as well