SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-8) @ Northern Arizona (6-8) 1/6 2PM

sioux24/7

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Omot is 25-106 from 3.

Eaglestaff and Tyree are only guys that should be shooting a 3 with more than 5 seconds left on the shot clock.

If we don’t include Eaglestaff UND is shooting 27% (92/323) from 3 this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Replayed it:  high pick from T on Nacho’s guy and NAU switches.  For some reason Nacho then picks up his dribble and kills the play after not throwing the roll to T.  If he keeps his dribble he can then blow by the bigger defender and make something happen imo

I literally replayed what happened and it got a downvote.  I mean lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

They tried to have Treysen set a back screen for TT as he sent the screen for Tyree. Then Treysen was supposed to slip out to the wing for a 3. NAU sniffed it out and was all over Treysen leaving all 3 of our players not open.

An overall really bad play to run when we’re down 1 and had no need for a 3. Just plain stupid.

I watched the play again, and it doesn't look like Treysen is setting a back screen.  But, with 9 seconds left in the game and the ball in Omot hands deep on the wing.  He should be waving Brady to the corner to let TT flash across the lane to take advantage of the complete mismatch in the post.  Omot with a really bad read.  Instead he does a lateral cross-over with the ball and just let's a deep three go.

image.thumb.png.d91d5628353af18b3597ce0811284fb2.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, McBuckets said:

If we don’t include Eaglestaff UND is shooting 27% (92/323) from 3 this year. 

Still hard to comprehend we have one legitimate 3 point shooter playing 

• Like 1