SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-3) vs Portland (5-4) 12/9 1PM

sioux24/7

Just now, sioux24/7 said:

Holy !@#$ I don’t know if I’ve ever hated an opposing player more the #2 for Portland. Makes a 3 and a kiss to the crowd. 

I’d do the same thing after getting wide open shot after wide open shot. We cannot get a stop to save our lives 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

need to see if hong can fill in the void of norman......or kraft....need SHOOTER(S)

Hong deserves a shot. We have 0 guys that play that can shoot. And I promise you our defense can not get any worse. Give him a shot against NAIA Waldorf on Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we are better than last year, now that isn’t saying much but I do. What happened to Omot in the second half? First half is exactly what I was hoping to see out of him and then he vanished. Opposite from Eaglesfaff. 

I knew we would be a poor shooting team, as did most, but I really thought our defense would be good. Doesn’t seem to be the case. Idk what to think anymore. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I think we are better than last year, now that isn’t saying much but I do. What happened to Omot in the second half? First half is exactly what I was hoping to see out of him and then he vanished. Opposite from Eaglesfaff. 

I knew we would be a poor shooting team, as did most, but I really thought our defense would be good. Doesn’t seem to be the case. Idk what to think anymore. 

I really think it all comes down to coaching philosophy and putting players in positions to capitalize on their strengths and be successful.

We see none of that. I really disagree with a lot of this staff’s philosophies and decision making. 

2 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I really think it all comes down to coaching philosophy and putting players in positions to capitalize on their strengths and be successful.

We see none of that. I really disagree with a lot of this staff’s philosophies and decision making. 

Brady D —> Grad Assistant 

Scholarship —> Shooter 

Really think that would make a huge difference 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Do you think we have enough bigs next year? Really down to Amar, Mathews, Erikson and Bothun, right?

Sorry should’ve said would’ve made a difference, as in going into this year. I think they’ll have to get some kind of big guy (Joe Hurlburt) 

• Upvote 1