SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-3) vs Portland (5-4) 12/9 1PM

sioux24/7

UND (KP 263) looks to regroup with a home game against WCC member, Portland (KP 221). Last year’s matchup in Portland UND lost 69-90. 

Looks like senior, Tyler Robertson, leads the way for Portland in scoring averaging 17ppg, 5.2apg and 3.7 boards. He’s 6’6” and listed as a G/F. Behind him is 6’8” freshman, Tyler Harris, averaging 14.2ppg, 9 boards and 1.5 bpg. 

I don’t really know much about Portland besides looking at stats but they play NDSU tonight and KenPom predicts NDSU to win 78-75. I will be watching. 

KenPom also predicts UND to win but by a closer margin of 75-74. Get out to the Betty and support the guys. Some fun players to watch and a good non-con opponent. 

Watching Portland play against NDSU, they look like they’ll be tough. Robertson is going to be a lot to handle, big, good scorer and very good passer. Harris also looks tough. They also have a big man (he’s not huge, skinny and 6’9” or so) giving NDSU some fits. 

5 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I29’s closed and the weather is crap so guessing a light crowd today. Sounds like for those at home won’t have the usual broadcast crew either on Midco. 

Got a feeling it’s going to be a very light crowd unfortunately! I’ll be there though!

Let’s get a win and get back on track today!