SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Northland (Exhibition) (11/1 7 PM)

SWSiouxMN

58 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

And looking at the schedule, am I blind, or are hardly any games televised in midco sports

47 minutes ago, ND1 said:

All home games that are D1 are televised 

So for the games that are "televised" by the Summit League Network (which is powered by Midco Sports +), how many will actually be on Midco Sports on my cable TV?  Is there any way to know?  

Just now, Dustin said:

So for the games that are "televised" by the Summit League Network (which is powered by Midco Sports +), how many will actually be on Midco Sports on my cable TV?  Is there any way to know?  

All summit league games, all schools will be streamed by midco on the midco paid app.  

6 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Exactly what I wanted to know I don’t see many at all on cable like it used to be

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gfhockey said:

Exactly what I wanted to know I don’t see many at all on cable like it used to be

I would assume some would be on Midco Sports TV, but there's not a way to know that (that I am aware of) based off looking at the online schedule.