SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Northland (Exhibition) (11/1 7 PM)

SWSiouxMN

18 minutes ago, Dustin said:

So for the games that are "televised" by the Summit League Network (which is powered by Midco Sports +), how many will actually be on Midco Sports on my cable TV?  Is there any way to know?  

The only ones that will be on traditional TV are UND, USD and SDSU home games.  But all summit league games can be streamed on the midco app.  Every school in league needs to provide midco their in house production feed for steaming such as NDSU, Denver, Omaha ect 

4 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I WISH I was at the game, but its radio (I live too far to consistenly get to the Betty)

Gotcha! You’re right with what you said though. Hard to get much from this game based off the level of competition but there’s a lot to like just from watching our guys. 

15 minutes ago, ND1 said:

The only ones that will be on traditional TV are UND, USD and SDSU games.  But all summit league games can be streamed on the midco app.  Every school in league needs to provide midco their in house production feed for steaming such as NDSU, Denver, Omaha ect 

Damn only three games per year ?

in years past I swear there Was mire

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Why do you think he isn’t playing more?

That’s a great question! 

In all seriousness, he obviously shouldn’t be playing legit minutes. But he actually never misses in warmups. That I’m 100% serious about. Plus, it’s always fun to cheer for the walk-on!

For those wondering about televised games on midco, go here:

https://midcosports.com/schedule

then scroll down to the “daily schedule” (what it defaults to) and click “live schedule” and then use the filters to narrow it down to UND games under “Filter by team” and just Basketball games under “Filter by category”.

looks like it is 24 televised games between both men and women with all the televised and non televised home games (plus non televised road conference games) on Midco Sports Plus.

• Upvote 3