SiouxSports.com Forum

MSU Purple Cows @ UND - Saturday Game Day Thread

fightingsioux4life

4 hours ago, Goon said:

I wish they would've gone a little father and shown him chirping the MSU bench. That was classic. 

I could do without that, would rather the play does all their talking for them, but at least they aren’t losing and chirping, that would truly have a bad look.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, tnt said:

I could do without that, would rather the play does all their talking for them, but at least they aren’t losing and chirping, that would truly have a bad look.

Same thought as me I could live without the chirping as we don’t like other teams chirpas

• Upvote 1

Chirping is just chirping—It’s OK, but it has no value of its own to me.    Hextall committed some unnecessary penalties, but he had game.   Blake more so.  Prpich?    Things like a blade to the balls seemed juvenile to me.  I’d rather see a hockey play, though he could do that too.   I know many felt his instigating was hockey play.

One thing:   A bunch of pushing and shoving and face washing along with chirping after the whistle is a little lame in todays full mask, no-fight game.   Save it for a legit hit or a good hockey play.

• Upvote 1